Tolls?

Goofier

Original Poster
I'm going to WDW next month and it is the first time that I am doing it myself. I remember going through tolls on the way from the airport to the hotel, but I'm not sure what I need to be preparing for.

Does anyone know approximately how much I'm going to need to have on hand to pay for the tolls? Do the tolls only take quarters and exact change?

barnum42

Depends on the airport - Orlando International or Sanford.

The tolls are a mixture of manned (will give change) and un-manned (some of the exit ones are only automatic).

It's been a year and a half since I made the trips, but Orlando airport to Kisimme was a couple of Dollars. from Sanford it was about $5.

jasonk

We just got back from a trip last week. From MCO we were hit by three toll booths going to Animal Kingdom. The first two booths were manned and were able to give change if needed. The cost was $1. At the third booth, the toll was fifty cents, EXACT CHANGE ONLY. Which I did not have. Thank you to the nice lady behind me for paying my toll. I tried to give her a dollar, but I got yelled at instead." Here, take this and go. HURRY, HURR, HURRY!!!"

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
jasonk said:
We just got back from a trip last week. From MCO we were hit by three toll booths going to Animal Kingdom. The first two booths were manned and were able to give change if needed. The cost was $1. At the third booth, the toll was fifty cents, EXACT CHANGE ONLY. Which I did not have. Thank you to the nice lady behind me for paying my toll. I tried to give her a dollar, but I got yelled at instead." Here, take this and go. HURRY, HURR, HURRY!!!"
:eek: I'll have to remember that little trick!! :lol:

barnum42

Goofier said:
Thanks, and sorry, from the Orlando airport. I didn't realize there was another close by. *blushing*
Sanford is mainly used by the out of country charter flights, but they also handle some internal.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Last time I was there, it was around $2 in tolls from MCO to WDW, if you use the 417. Have lots of quarters on hand, it'll make life at the toll booth much easier. ;)

kal1484

I agree w/everyone here, but I'll restate it.

$2 to get off at 536 add 50 cents if you stay on, and get off near AK

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom