Tolls from NYC to WDW?

WDWlife

Original Poster
We are driving from NYC to Walt's gift to American Family's (WDW) and I am trying to budget the tolls. We will probably take the direct I-95 route.
Does anyone have a ballpark figure? Route ideas are also welcome.

Thank You for your time and help!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
I95 South to I4 East in Daytona. No tolls that I know of.

until TTATraveler corrects me :D

TTATraveler

WDWlife said:
We are driving from NYC to Walt's gift to American Family's (WDW) and I am trying to budget the tolls. We will probably take the direct I-95 route.
Does anyone have a ballpark figure? Route ideas are also welcome.

Thank You for your time and help!

You are going to have a toll for the NJ Turnpike (varies depending on what exit you are getting on from), toll for the Delaware Memorial Bridge ($3.00 I think), Delaware Turnpike (can't remeber the toll, it may be around $3.50), and Fort McHenry Tunnel in Baltimore ($2.00 I think). If you have EZPass, you'll be set as each toll plaza accepts EZPass.

Comming back you will have an extra toll on 95 north in Maryland just after the Susquehanna River, it is a ridiculous $5.00 toll. You won't have the Delaware Memorial Bridge toll northbound.

shybre

Check out www.usastar.com
Click I-95 there is a section that will tell you where all the tolls are and how much they cost. It's very informative it tells you everything about I-95. It tells you where all the rest stops and gas stations are and even lodging.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom