Toll Road or not?

isobar

Original Poster
We will be leaving tomorrow night for the magic. I will be coming from the Florida panhandle. Should I take the toll road or is their a better way. Also how much is the Toll? Thanks.

DigitalDisney

In my experience, the toll road (Turnpike, I assume?) has been worth it. US-27, the other way in, usually has a ton of cops on it. But I've been able to cruise very quickly on the Turnpike, with the only delay possibly being the commute along I-4

bryon1

Take the toll its about $5.00 total for to go thru both booths and is much quicker. Just make sure you have spare $$ before leaving the airport and wdw.

Hope you are bringing your unbrella. T-storms every day now for almost 3 weeks.

Have a great trip!

figmentfan

I-75 to Florida's Turnpike to I-4 is the quickest way. The toll is not that much.

You could also take I-75 to Turnpike to US 27. Then from US 27 to 192. More traffic lights, but little or no tolls.

I am from South Florida, and I got to pay about $13.00 on the Turnpike. But with my new Sun Pass, I get a discount. Cool!

take the toll road!

especially from the north, the toll road (turnpike) costs a couple of dollars, but worth every penny.

the bee-line is also well worth the money to get fro orlando to the east coast.

417 from 192 to the bee-line is worth it to avoid i-4.

the 408 from downtown to bithlo is only worth it if you are headed to ucf. go further south and take the bee-line if you are going to the coast.

the turnpike to miami is not worth it. take the bee-line to i-95.

i think that covers all of the toll-road options in central florida. this has been billy bluenose with the toll road review. thanks, and have a nice trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom