Tokyo Disneyland Resort Expansion

kingo515

It seems Frozen Journey is a re-telling of the first film, whereas Frozen Ever After is set after the film. As an example, compare the scenes where the characters sing "For the First Time in Forever".

View attachment 781619
View attachment 781620
I knew this point before, but I want to know if the production of Frozen Journey is more luxurious than the HKDL version of Frozen Ever After. In D23, the FJ version of Elsa AA looks the same as the HKDL’s FEA version, so I wonder if they share the Let it Go scene.

ThemeParkTraveller

I knew this point before, but I want to know if the production of Frozen Journey is more luxurious than the HKDL version of Frozen Ever After. In D23, the FJ version of Elsa AA looks the same as the HKDL’s FEA version, so I wonder if they share the Let it Go scene.

I would hope Frozen Journey managed to improve on that scene significantly, as I think it's one of the weaker scenes in Frozen Ever After. However, I do think they have plussed the Elsa AA in that scene slightly from the HKDL version. The movements and expressions seem even more dynamic.

bsod

Tomorrowland is weirder and weirder.

TalkToEthan

I’m curious about how Disney Sea guests will be able to get into Fantasy Springs due to overwhelming demand.

Will it be standby or lottery?

Also if one purchases a “Vacation Package” does that guarantee admission into F.S.?

SweetDuffy101

I’m curious about how Disney Sea guests will be able to get into Fantasy Springs due to overwhelming demand.

Will it be standby or lottery?

Also if one purchases a “Vacation Package” does that guarantee admission into F.S.?
Vacation packages does have advantages to enter the area.

those who stays only at Fantasy Springs Hotel will be able to use 2 Exclusive entrances connected to the park.

Standby pass will grueling for some, DPA will always ran out as soon as gate opens due to people getting in Early 15 entry.

Furthermore Guests staying at FSH will be able to purchase Fantasy Springs Magic pass which will allow you not only entry to FS Area but also Unlimited Use of PRIORITY ACCESS LANE(not tinkerbell)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom