Tokyo Disneyland Fast Pass Question

Gartdog

Original Poster
Has anyone been to Tokyo Disneyland very recently? I understand they still use the old paper Fast Passes. In the old days at WDW, you could stock pile Fast Passes in the morning, then come back and use them all in the afternoon even if it was outside of the return time window. Does anyone know if this is the case in Tokyo or do they strictly enforce the return times?

Thanks for any info.

Gartdog

Original Poster
Thank you for the info. I know that there is a time after which you can get your next Fast Pass. What I want to know is do they enforce the return times to use the Fast Pass? There was a time in WDW where you could get a Fast Pass at 9:00, then another at 11:00, and another at 1:00, but not use them until late in the day when everything else was crowded. They were very lax about enforcing return times. They clamped down on that even before the new online Fast Pass system, but I am wondering if Tokyo is like it used to be in WDW where you could have a return time of, say, 9:00 - 10:00am, but use it with no issues at 4:00pm?

Animaniac93-98

Thank you for the info. I know that there is a time after which you can get your next Fast Pass. What I want to know is do they enforce the return times to use the Fast Pass? There was a time in WDW where you could get a Fast Pass at 9:00, then another at 11:00, and another at 1:00, but not use them until late in the day when everything else was crowded. They were very lax about enforcing return times. They clamped down on that even before the new online Fast Pass system, but I am wondering if Tokyo is like it used to be in WDW where you could have a return time of, say, 9:00 - 10:00am, but use it with no issues at 4:00pm?

No way. Tokyo is strict on return times.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom