Tokyo Disney Sea's "Turtle Talk" with Crush pictures

loaloa

Original Poster
Tokyo Disney Sea's Turtle Talk (it's called over there like this , without "with Crush" ) is opening on October 1st but D&M has all the pictures of it.

Once again the Japanese have the best version of a Disney attraction and the theming - Turtle Talk is located inside the Columbia ship - is stunning!

Great queue decor, wonderful pre-show and beautiful decor of the main theatre! dozens of great pictures in the article here:

http://disneyandmore.blogspot.com/2009/09/tokyo-disney-sea-turtle-talk-with-crush.html

EPCOT Explorer

I like the show, but I question the placement. What does it have to do with a American Waterfront?

Either way, It's good to see.:lol: Did this replace anything in the ship?

loaloa

Original Poster
No they didn't, they used an empty space inside the ship which had only a bar and a restaurant until now.

So this "underwater observatory" - guests are supposed to see Crush throgh a "window" on the sea - is the first attraction inside the Columbia, and i think it fits well.

EPCOT Explorer

No they didn't, they used an empty space inside the ship which had only a bar and a restaurant until now.

So this "underwater observatory" - guests are supposed to see Crush throgh a "window" on the sea - is the first attraction inside the Columbia, and i think it fits well.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!:lol::brick::ROFLOL:

I had no idea that was how they did it! Smart. I was thinking it went into a regular theater.

You are right, it does fit well.:lol:

EpcotServo

Excellent!

I love how people around here whine about the excellent newer Pixar Attractions like Submarine Voyage and Midway Mania- But when TDR executives came they all wanted the Pixar attractions most, so I think that's a testament to how cool they are.
:sohappy:

Can't wait to see the Toybox THEY add to the Midway Mania round up!

peterpanic74

Holy Moly!!!! Wow, that is a beautiful way to present Turtle Talk!
If only the the DCA version incorporated this level of theming. The Epcot version is decent; at least you're in an aquarium, but the DCA TT is almost totally unthemed, a shame for such a great attraction.

Bravo, WDI and OLC! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom