Tokyo Disney Sea

disneyboi

Original Poster
Ok i have been to the official site but has anyone seen or heard of a site with actual pictures of this park considering it is supposed to open in September. Just curious.

markymark

Nope!

I have been looking for it myself, but as yet there doesn't appear to be anything. Perhaps they are keeping it under wraps until it opens.

Grim Grinner

I actually saw DisneySeas

In Japan, Disney has its own train station that's connected to the main line. My train passed by Disneyland every day from Shinjuku to (I forgot the name...) the more technical part of Tokyo. When I went past, I practically drooled on the window. The first thing that I saw was a massive mountain. The water sections were not completed, but a lot of the buildings looked done.

Unfortunately, I had a show I had to attend, otherwise I would have gone to disneyland.

I can hardly wait until September. I'm trying to get my company to send to to Japan again. I'll take an entire day there... I swear!

Grim Grinner

I wish I could

I loved my Japan trip. I flew out to see the Tokyo Toy Show and an arcade show that happened to occur at the same time. If it wasn't for the arcade show, I would have gone to Disney... sigh...

If I did bring anyone, I'd have to bring my wife. She practically killed me for not taking her even though it was job related.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom