Tokyo Disney Resort to allow same-______ wedding ceremonies

wilkeliza

Doesn't Weddings Disney USA allow same ______ marriages? I think it is just Florida law that prevents it from being a legally binding wedding. I thought I have heard of same-gender partners getting married in Florida and just going to the Justice of the Peace in a state that allows same-gender marriages in order to make it legal.

dreamsweetslove

Original Poster
Doesn't Weddings Disney USA allow same ______ marriages? I think it is just Florida law that prevents it from being a legally binding wedding. I thought I have heard of same-gender partners getting married in Florida and just going to the Justice of the Peace in a state that allows same-gender marriages in order to make it legal.

Weddings at the US Disney does allow same ______ marriage. I think the main point of the article is that this is a very big company in Japan and the Cinderella castle wedding ceremony is very public. After getting married inside the castle the couple will have a procession in front of the castle to be greeted with the well wishes of the guests in the park that day. Same ______ marriage is not legal or really discussed here so Disney making this announcement could have a positive impact.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom