Tokyo Disney Resort 40th Anniversary “Dream-Go-Round”

TTA94

Probably doubtful they will re release the soundtrack since no changes were made besides obviously the intro.

I hate the last non holiday re release. It has the new intro but it’s anoying it only plays out of the left speaker and not left and right.

SweetDuffy101

Probably doubtful they will re release the soundtrack since no changes were made besides obviously the intro.

I hate the last non holiday re release. It has the new intro but it’s anoying it only plays out of the left speaker and not left and right.
I think they will re-release it of some sort of compilation box , SInce Universal Music Japan still doesnt have record label rights to some of its Music catalogue and still being owned by there former Music label.

Maybe Its universal music that wants a piece of the pie with regards to Soundtracks, Since TDR music garners Millions of streams monthly. Domestically.

SweetDuffy101

Is there going to be an Easter Parade this year? If so still Usatama On The Run?
No, there isn't going to be an easter event this year.

Tokyo Disneyland Special Event Series Disney Pal-Palooza 2nd Season "Donald's Quacky Duck City"
April 09-June 30

Tokyo Disney Sea

Food & Wine Festival(April 01-June 30)

Dreaming of Fantasy Springs(April 09-June 30)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom