Tokyo Dining or Flower and Garden snacking around the world?

DisneyWorldAndy

Original Poster
Hi there,
so, we'll be at Epcot for a day end of April and currently have lunch reservations at Tokyo Dining.. as we only have 2 days in the parks this time and want to experience a lot, I was thinking about maybe cancelling the reservation and do some "snacking" around World Showcase instead.
What are your thoughts on that? Is the food at the booths good? Would it really save time (and money?) to hit 2-3 booths instead of having a sit-down lunch? I can't decide what to do and need HELP pleeeease! ;)
Thanks, guys!!

Weather_Lady

There are some reviews up already on the F&G booths -- although a few items are praised, the reviews for most things are "meh" to negative. Prices for each food item are $5.50-$7 for a small, tapas-style portion, so the cost can add up quickly. I'd Google "2018 Flower & Garden Booth Reviews" and check it out the menus and photos for yourself. Although I'm usually a big fan of "snacking around the World," you might be better off keeping your ADR, and simply selecting a dessert item or after-dinner beverage from the booths.

Demeter Tess

Before cancelling your reservation, make sure you look at the booth menus. Flower & Garden doesn't have as many booths as, say, Food & Wine, so the selection is a little slimmer. We're planning to do the booths for lunch (and possibly grab something at a quick service restaurant, since most of the booth options are out of my "picky eater" comfort zone) and have a late dinner at Teppan Edo.

- Lauren

BoarderPhreak

I love sushi at Tokyo Dining... But if you're worried it will bite into your time, snacking around the WS is a good option. There's a LOT of locations to do so, in addition to the usual QS dining options at each pavilion. You might want to hold onto your reservation just the same - you can always cancel it the morning of if you change your mind (don't forget though!).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom