Today, Dec. 5th is Walt's Birthday

Big C 73

I'm a little late, but thank you Walt Disney for making dreams reality. You immersed us in immensely detailed worlds through your animation and pictures. Then,you constructed one of the happiest places on Earth which thousands upon thousands can discover the worlds of fantasy, tomorrow, yesteryear, and today called Disneyland. Your innovation and optimistic future ideas were displayed to the world receiving applause of the thousands, and although your full future was never realized, your greatness, charm, and knowledge will forever impact the World. I know your still encouraging us while staring down from E.P.C.O.T heaven!

Happy 112th Birthday, Walt Disney

Marc Gil

images
One of my favorite pins! :D

Magenta Panther

...and another year passes without a Google doodle.

I KNOW!~!!! That ticks me off!!!! Google has celebrated Art Clokey's birthday, and Jim Henson's, and the birthdays of people nobody's ever heard of, but not Walt's. That sucks - almost as much as Google Chrome sucks, and Gmail sucks, and Google Apps suck (especially Ghostery)...SUCKS!!!!:mad:

Mad Stitch

I KNOW!~!!! That ticks me off!!!! Google has celebrated Art Clokey's birthday, and Jim Henson's, and the birthdays of people nobody's ever heard of, but not Walt's. That sucks - almost as much as Google Chrome sucks, and Gmail sucks, and Google Apps suck (especially Ghostery)...SUCKS!!!!:mad:

The "birthdays of people nobody's ever heard of" has become a joke in my office when they appear on Google. I would really like to know how they pick who gets honored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom