To set a world Record

SewIn2Disney

No one's mentioned the Railroad. It would be calming, in the shade (fl heat...ek) and spacious. And when you need to go to the potty, well, you could hang over the edge, and.....um, never mind :lookaroun

I wouldn't mind Buzz, that would be a lot of fun as previously mentioned, or I'd love to spend all day in the Honey I shrunk the Kids playset.

If shows were allowed I could spend my life in Legend of the Lion King...there's always something new to look at, and it's so energizing!

Great topic!

starkey6

Without a doubt, Peter Pan. So whimsical...and the later you are on it, the less children there are. Thank God for bed times :)

AEfx

Oh, let's see...

1. Snow White's Scary Adventures
2. Rock 'N Rollercoaster
3. Haunted Mansion
4. Malestrom (without that dumb film at the end)
5. Spiderman (sorry, I know it's not Disney...)

I got to ride the Rock 'N Rollercoaster eight times in just over an hour one night during Fantasmic, and I was up for for more. At IOA I once rode Spidey 15 times one day and Jurrasic 18 times the next - and both days another I could have gone all night if they'd have let me. :) I'm a sucker for Dark Rides.

AEfx

guwag

disnyfan89 said:
I would ride a nice slow ride like IASW or PotC or HM along with Splash Mountain and BTM
I don't think anyone would be able to ride IASW for 24 hours, that song would drive me totally and utterly insane. I imagine that after 24 hours, those dolls would seem pretty scary as well :lol:

(Waits for Darrel to roll his eyes :D )

shopgirl146

I would probably ride test track or Splash Mountain. They're both pretty calm but have exciting parts to keep me awake. Also they're partly inside and partly outside so I could have the air conditioning while also enjoying the Florida Sun. =)

Chape19714

I once enquired on the Record for Primeval Whirl (42) if i remember correctly. I did want to break it, but, the line was long, although i did not get off and went 15 times in a row. Gosh, halfway there, should have done it. I wonder what would happen if I did break the record. I should have. Maybe next time.

As far as 24 hours goes, i would say...

TTA
Great Movie Ride
IASM, although i would ask for the audio to be turned off :lol: :snore:
Mickey's PhilharMagic
MuppetVision
Figment
Mad Tea Party
(can be calm if you don't turn the wheel. Keep it going though, unless my friends want to get on/off.)
Universe of Energy
CoP
Kali
(other than the wetness, i would not mind!)
Peter Pan's Flight
Haunted Mansion
PoTC
Jungle Cruise
Aladdin
(keep it in the air!)

Those would be fine with me, the show's and slow rides are always best.

bsandersjr

Haunted Mansion, Pirates, Small World, TTA, or Spaceship Earth. I could sleep on those.

Rock n Rollercoaster, could never get tired of Aerosmith jammin'!

RnRJoe6114

i have to say RnR and if i wanted a slow ride i would choose IASM and i would bring my CD player and blast some Blink and if i didn't play any music i would go home and say there's so many dolls near the boat can i have a glass of water

careship

Hmmm, I think there are way too many to choose from. I would love the Jungle Cruise, CoP or as previously mentioned the Kilimajaro Safaris because it would be an ever changing scene. I would like the original Journey into Imagination as well.

Boo's Mom

Static-X said:
Twilight Zone Tower of Terror!!!!!!!!!!!!! 24 hours or more straight would be sweet!!

I was going to say the same thing because Tower of Terror is my absolute favorite ride in the whole world!!!!

I couldn't do a ferris wheel because I hate them. you can flip me, hang me upside down, rock me, roll me, whatever but don't put me on a friggin ferris wheel. something about those things scare me :hammer:

Boo's Mom

my dad says he could ride the Haunted Mansion over and over again for 24 hrs. In no particular order, my picks would be :

TTA, Rock n' Roller coaster (love Aerosmith!!), tower of terror, haunted mansion, spaceship earth, buzz lightyear, space mountain, mad tea party (keep it spinning!!), Kilomanjaro safari (because I love animals), GMR.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom