To set a world Record

BrerVeritas

Original Poster
I just saw on the news that a mother and daughter are trying to set a world record in a Six flags Park by riding a ferris wheel for 24 hours straight.

If you were to try to set a similar record what ride would you choose.

Remember there are no bathroom breaks or nausea breaks you would ride this moving attraction for twenty four hours straight with no respite. :hurl:

BrerVeritas

Original Poster
oops...forgot to post my own selection.

I think mine would have to be...I hate to say it...It's a Small World. Its slow and bright so you could read. And the nice long seats make a nice napping spot.

Pigtails

Hmmm, my favorite ride in the world in Superman: Ride of Steel in Western New York state. I once rode it for 5 hours straight, and had a blast. I wanted to ride longer. It's a big coaster (200 ft tall) but there's no loops, so it wouldn't get me nauseous or anything.

I would also love to ride the Mummy continuously for a long time. That wouldn't make me sick, either, and it's a blast.

Disney attraction: Splash mountain. But it would be really easy to ride the TTA for a long time! Just a bit boring.

ToTBellHop

too bad Superman: Ride of Steel is dangerous...they once again added even more painful restraints this year after that guy died on a similar Ride of Steel at SF New England...

Regardless, I wouldn't mind riding Tower of Terror, Mission: SPACE, Haunted Mansion, Splash Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Pirates, Kilimanjaro Safaris, the Indiana Jones Adventure, Soarin' over California, or California Screamin' all day :)

disnyfan89

If I am not mistaken you are allowed bathroom breaks every four hours. If you try to beat a world record that is more than one day (like a month) you are allowed a break for a meal which gives the staff time to do there inspection of the ride.

I would ride a nice slow ride like IASW or PotC or HM along with Splash Mountain and BTM

GoofyFan1

I've narrowed mine to four:

1. Pirates of the Caribbean

2. Splash Mountain

3. Journey with Figment

4. Haunted Mansion

These are not in any particular order. I would let someone pick for me. :sohappy:

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! :D

Next time I'm at WDW and I want to stay on the ride for a second trip I'll just tell the CM "Sorry but I can't get off right now, I'm trying to break the world record!" I would just love to see their reaction ;)

jaime_1234

If I could ride any ride over and over again, I would probably choose Kilimanjaro Safaris because it would always be changing. It would be a good opportunity to get to see all of the animals at different times during the day!

Figment1986

disnyfan89 said:
I would ride a nice slow ride like IASW or PotC or HM along with Splash Mountain and BTM
I xcan see it now, Your done at the end of the month, and your not the same... your :hammer: ...

I would choose a nice steady ride, that they would let me sleep, and eat on... hehe.... My own provate ride vehicle which I would have my buds hop in and out at the station.... :wave:

Probably HM, POTC, Buzz, Stitch :lookaroun , or even Figment...
(I wouldn't mind RNRC or Space Mt. But it would have to been an indoor ride, no outdoor... FLA thunderstorms.)

:D

MadameCheshire

If I could stay on a ride and ride it over and over.. hmm.. I would probably choose any of the following..

-Pirates
-JIYI
-It's a Small world
-Kilimanjaro
-Splash Mountain
-Maelstrom

StevenT

Buzz Lightyear because it naturally has extreamly good re-ride ablility. Of course it's not much of a challenge, pretty easy to get 999,999 so it might just get annoying.

Or the TTA because the cars are rather spacious and you can change positions as needed.

StuntDoomBuggy

*thinks* Jungle Cruise? Over, And Over, And Over.. *shudder* Nevermind..

Well, I Guess Any Slow Ride Will Do For Me.. Like HM, TTA, Anything But IASM.. The Dolls.. *low voice* they haunt me..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom