To Fastpass or not to...

disneyash

I can honestly say i HATE fastpass. It only slows down the loading process for everyone else who don't want to map out the exact route and order of every attraction they want to hit throughout the day. With that said, it is necessary to use fastpass now that it is the norm. There are only a couple things that I think it actually works for:

Tower of Terror/Rock'N Roller Coaster. Get the pass for one, wait for the other, go right on with the pass once finished. If done right, especially during Fantasmic, you can rally back and forth between the 2 quite smoothly for a while.

Thunder/Splash Mtn... Same idea

I won't use Fastpass for Test Track. Single Rider line works fine for that, I've been lucky to end up in the same car with at least one member of my family practically anytime. And either way, it's a "community" ride of sorts, and it's always easy to make friends with others in your car anyway.

pescador1f

fastpass all

i love it & it's not that difficult to find something to kill time, you dont have to use it either if you get distracted and loose sense of time.

TimonRulz

I always use the FastPass for rides I want to ride more than once. LIke Soarin'. I get there first thing in the morning, get a fast pass, then ride it. By the time I exit, the line is looooong, so I use my fastpass to ride it again. :D

kathyjacks

fast pass fast pass fast pass . we just returned yesterdayfrom 10 days at dw. i can tell you soaring we waited 5 min but the standbye line was 1hr 40 min wait. we walked right . also space mt fast pass saved me 30 min. peter pans flight fast pass saved me 55 min. test track had 80 min wait one day and we waited 5 min with fastpass. i loved it and will use it again. we waited for almost nothing ., if you plan your fp right you will get a lot more done and your wait time is a lot less . of course i went during easter.

SallyShine

Remember, fast passes for new rides (EE Soarin) go quickly. We were there the first week of April and they were usually gone (for the rest of the day) by 12- 1. We were only able to get one fast pass for these rides.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom