To all CS experts

leeseem

Is it true that a few days before arrival you can fax room request to resort front desk? And, I've heard that Cabanas 9B is best area to be somewhat close to restaurant, bus stops and quiet pool. Any other advice or suggestions would be appreciated!

Teenchy

One of the few resorts (CS) that I have not stayed at yet!

But I do request certain buildings everytime I visit WDW. And although they always say they cant guarantee it, I have yet to be dissapointed.
**Fingers crossed because I have an upcoming trip with a request**:lol:

I have used the recommendations of many from the site www.allearsnet.com and a great resource book called Disney for Couples that tells you alot about certain buildings and rooms.

I dont think many people are so specfic about the buildings they request vs. the room view maybe thats why I have been accomidated every time.

Good luck with the request.

Upvote 0

TOTGuy

I don't know about room requests but I have stayed at CS.

Coronado Springs is a very nice resort. I do believe I stayed in 9B and it was just a short walk to everywhere. I enjoyed the Pepper Market Foodcourt in El Centro (the lobby building). It was really nice to have so many choices. The little lake is nice to go boating in, and the pool is wonderful. It is just a short bus ride away from MGM and AK. I hope you enjoy your trip and stay!!!

Upvote 0

imamouse

Although not an expert when it comes to CS, I have stayed in both Cabanas 9b and Casitas (near bus stop #2). Both were fine, but Ranchos is pretty remote to everything except the main pool. It depends on your priorities. Casitas is actually closer to the Pepper Market, but a little further to the main pool (and visa versa for Cabanas). Both areas offer a quiet pool if all you want is a quick dip and not the fantastic water slide at the main pool.

The biggest impact to our group was the placement of the bus stops. Bus stop #1, which serves Cabanas 9b is an easy walk and offers a lot of shaded area to sit and wait. The other bus stops involve a hike across hot parking lots to smaller bus shelters. Oddly enough, when dropping off, the bus often by-passed bus stop #1 and stopped there last.

Enjoy your stay
:wave:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Many of the resorts do not allow faxed in room requests anymore. The best thing to do is to have it added to the reservation by calling disney and requesting it or by having your travel agent (if you used one) do it.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom