TMNT now own by Nickeleon/Viacom

TinkIce

I told my three younger siblings last night about the move to Nickelodeon, and they all freaked out. I thought my 17 year old sister was gonna explode she was so mad :lol:. All three of them huddled together and started wailing, it was so funny :ROFLOL:

I understand their grief though. Just thinking about it, this is me right now: :brick:

_Scar

Here's some classics-

Rugrats (all time favorite), Hey Arnold, Ahh Real Monsters, Doug, Catdog, Rocko's Modern Life, All That, Amanda Show, Angry Beavers, Are You Afraid of the Dark... just to name a few off the top of my head :D

ahhh, how I miss my childhood! why doesn't Disney and Nick have channels with old reruns! I'd watch!!!!!

Cmdr_Crimson

Old school Nick for me is this....

Doug, Roundhouse, Legends of the Hidden Temple, Double Dare, Finders Keepers, Eureeka's Castle, Pinwheel, Today's Special, Don't Just sit There, Welcome Freshman, The secret world of Alex Mack, The Adventures of Pete & Pete, SNICK, Ren & Stimpy, Special Delivery, Nick Arcade, Wild & Crazy Kids, GUTS, Clarissa Explains it all, Nick ROCKS, Danger Mouse, Count Duckula and Banannaman.

Now your all going to say "OMG I do remember those shows" I Would love to see a Retro NICK network as much as seeing a Vault Disney channel .:)

ineedanewhandle

All the rights to the turtles are still owned by Mirage Studios the original company that created them. Viacom is now there distributer to the series after the Horrid aftermath 4Kids TV...They killed good anime *Cough* Shaman King *Cough* I'm glad they moved away and are being put into good use someplace else where they can be more edgy.
Hey there,
Looks like Mirage no longer owns the TMNT product, Peter Laird sold the IP off to Nick a few days ago, Heres a good interview with the current writer on the mirage Tales of TMNT comic. Seems Peter left in an option to produce a little over a dozen comics in the mirage based turtles universe per year, Seemingly to finish up the current run.

http://blog.newsarama.com/2009/10/26/mirage-done-turtles-writer-tristan-jones-speaks/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom