T'land Dessert Party during MVMCP

journ116

Hi All! Even though we leave TOMORROW evening for our trip to WDW, I've been checking to see if there are any dining reservations available for some of the more popular restaurants….welp, it continues to be a bust (I'm not terribly worried at all about securing a sit-down meal at this point). However, I noticed that the Dessert Party at MK is available for the night we're going to MVMCP, and it's considerably cheaper (given the fact that we're already paying for the fact, I would hope it would be cheaper than normal).

Questions:
1.How long do you think it will go on 'til?
We would be able to go in at 8:30 p.m., with Holiday Wishes beginning at 9:30 p.m.; do you think it will end right after the fireworks as it is typical with the Dessert Parties we've attended in the past? Or, because there's a Castle Performance 10 min. after the fireworks, do you think they'll keep it open until that ends?

2.Do any of you think it's worth booking?
We are not all that worried about getting in a ton of rides, as we will be visiting the park numerous times during our trip.

Thanks!!

flipadeeflop

I'm doing the dessert party for the first time ever this coming trip, so I don't know for sure much about it, but if it were me, I would definitely do the dessert party and worry about rides during the rest of your trip. A prime viewing spot for Wishes sounds like a great way to kick start the vacation!

Upvote 0

wendysue

We watch the fireworks just outside of the dessert party on the walkway to tomorrowland. We got the same view of the fireworks without the added price...(or sugar high)

Upvote 0

MotherofaPrincessLover

I'm doing the dessert party during MVMCP. I'm planning on arriving to the party a little late so I can watch the show in Tomorrowland before the party. We have a very long day planned in MK that day, so this will be a little break for us and we won't have to try to deal with getting a good spot for the fireworks.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom