Titanic Re-Release Feb 10, 2023

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original Poster
I remember seeing this in high school and not understanding how they made this event so boring. BUT, I will never forget the dude who stood up in the middle of the theater and applauded when Leo died. I have to imagine that man went on to great things.
And I did!!

Phroobar

It was Disney's bread and butter business for decades until they decided to just dump them all on Disney+
I say that was even before Disney Channel arrived.

Disney Channel started out with that kind of stuff but evolved into live action teen comedies. Now that the teenagers go crazy after their show ends so Disney had to go with animated show instead.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
I recently visited the Fairview Lawn Cemetery where some of the victims of the sinking are buried. We then went to the nearby maritime museum that features a wonderful exhibit on the tragedy. Ever since, I've taken a renewed interest in the event. I'll definitely be checking this film out on the big screen.

Snow Queen 83

So? I've never had the chance to see Titanic on the big screen, and I've always wanted to. This gives me a chance to see it that way.

I just wish it was done without the HFR.

Alright, I guess it's good for moviegoers like yourself then. But I'd just rather watch old movies at home. :)

BuddyThomas

And if you’re in New York, you can see it live on stage! 😂😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom