Trip Report 'Tis the Season to be Jolly... at WDW! 🎄 - Live- *COMPLETED*

Hello and Welcome Disney Friends!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another adventure is about to begin for Frank and me, starting tomorrow!
We are very excited, for this is our favorite time of the year at our favorite place in the World! We've been looking forward to this trip since we booked it back in January.

When: Dec 1 -Dec 9
Where: Bay Lake Tower
Who: Frank and Nunu

The last few days have been crazy, my friends, like they always are for us (mostly me!) trying to get everything in order here at home, including leaving my beloved turtle Domenica 🐢 under JC's care. You don't want to know how that went with her in the car today, she was trying to get out of her "house" while I was driving! And to make things more nerve wracking, Frank had to travel to Mexico this morning and I was afraid that something might delay him and that, could've complicated our departure tomorrow morning.

Fortunately, he landed an hour ago, so things are looking good so far, phew!

Frank and me, last December
20191111_154449.jpg

Our immediate plans are:
Fly tomorrow into Miami, lunch at Aventura Mall (between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale) buy some necessities and stay the night.

Sunday morning we drive from there into Orlando. Those who followed us on our April/May trip, might remember about our highway scare, so this time around, we're hoping to check-in at our WDW Home, without any incidents at around 10am.
Wish us luck! 🤞😊

Thank you for choosing to read along, you're all delightful to have around, and we're happy and grateful for your company! Feel free to comment or ask, I'll do my best to keep you posted as much as I can. I'm an 🦉 so expect some late night posts. 😄

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yayyy loved your TR!! Thanks for letting us be with you guys. Sad that it’s ending! Such a fun trip! Are you going to report on your Miami trip too? I hope so. We’ve never been there. Safe journey to Miami! 😊
Thank you! We felt like you were with us all along.

TReporting from Miami would feel very Mele Kalikimaka, wouldn't it? 🌴 🎅 :joyfull:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Are you going to report on your Miami trip too? I hope so. We’ve never been there. Safe journey to Miami! 😊
I'm very grateful for your interest about Miami, so I'm posting these few pictures from earlier today.

My trip reporting from this trip, has run it's course. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome! 😉

A yacht we saw, crossing Miami Bay
20191213_193609.jpg

Collins Ave, South Beach
20191213_145022.jpg

Fountain at Lincoln Road
20191213_151000.jpg

Botero sculpture at Lincoln Road.
20191213_210129.jpg

And speaking of Mele Kalikimaka, here's a life size figure we saw on Lincoln Rd. I kid you not! 🤣
20191213_173055.jpg

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Last Thoughts
First of all, a big Thank You! to all of you for reading along. Your reactions and comments meant a lot to me, and kept me motivated and excited about sharing our adventures with you.

After having the good fortune of being able to visit WDW a few times through the years, I've come to realize, that what makes a visit to a Disney park special, is the precious memories you make, sometimes solo, sometimes in the company of the important people in your life.

Frank and I had a very Jolly! time indeed! It was so nice to spend time together, away from the worries and responsabilities of daily life. We feel rested, renewed and above all, happy!

This trip was made even more magical by having the opportunity to meet with friends, both in person and also through this report.

I wish I could present each one of you with something like this in person! 😊
DLR_DL_Holiday2019_MickeyGingerbreadManCookie_100919_DSC00204_DN-331x248.jpg

🎆 Happy Holidays, Friends! 🎆
Frank and I thank you all for coming along with us, and for being such great company!
20191213_205234.jpg

'Till we meet again! 🙋‍♂️🙋‍♀️

93boomer

Premium Member
I'm very grateful for your interest about Miami, so I'm posting these few pictures from earlier today.

My trip reporting from this trip, has run it's course. I wouldn't want to overstay my welcome! 😉

A yacht we saw, crossing Miami Bay
View attachment 433078
Collins Ave, South Beach
View attachment 433074
Fountain at Lincoln Road
View attachment 433076
Botero sculpture at Lincoln Road.
View attachment 433077
And speaking of Mele Kalikimaka, here's a life size figure we saw on Lincoln Rd. I kid you not! 🤣
View attachment 433079
Aww thank you for taking some pictures!! And you could never overstay your welcome! I truly enjoyed it! 😊

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
It’s finished ☹
I'll miss you around here, but we can still share our virtual coffee, from time to time! 😊
Going home tomorrow. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
I absolutely loved this!! Thank you for sharing!!
Thank you for following along, I'm looking forward to catching up with your fun TR! 😀
What a wonderful trip report, and so many memories for you. Have a safe trip home.🎄🎅😊
Thank you for that!
I appreciate you, reading along. 😊
Very much enjoyed your report. You do such a nice job of describing the joy you feel while on your adventures.
Glad you enjoyed it!
Sharing, made our adventures, even more fun!
Such a wonderful TR. Thanks for sharing!
Thank you BES. Loved having you here! 😀
❤❤❤
❤❤❤ sent your way, too!
Thanks for taking the time to share. Enjoyed reading along!
Thank you for being here and participating, I certainly enjoyed having you along! :joyfull:

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
Original Poster
Aww thank you for taking some pictures!! And you could never overstay your welcome! I truly enjoyed it! 😊
Happy to share a little Miami, too. Thank you for your kind words and for following along! 😊
Another great report Nunu!

Here’s to 2020! 🍾🥂🎉
Awww, thank you, Tu! :inlove:

Looking forward to what 2020 might bring! ;)
Thank you for sharing your trip with us, I enjoyed it, and I especially love all the smiles you always have on your face!
That's so sweet of you. Makes me happy, you enjoyed this. Thank you Susan! 😊
Loved following along with you, Frank, and Bucky! Safe travels home and happy holidays to you and Frank!!!!
Truth is, we wish we could've had Bucky a little longer! 😄

Frank and I, thank you and wish you Happy Holidays! 🌠
Happy holidays, Nunu!!! Thanks for sharing your upbeat TR with us! Safe travels to the both of you.
Thank you Minnie! ☺
May the Holidays bring you and your loved ones, many joys and happiness. ✨

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom