tips please

magickingdom15

I am planing on going to disney again in March. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about discounts. Like special ones that you have to ask for. If you do that would very much appericated.I'm going with my family, so if you have any family-friendly recommendations that would be great!:p Thanks!:king:

Craig & Lisa

magickingdom15 said:
I am planing on going to disney again in March. I was wondering if anyone had any tips about discounts. Like special ones that you have to ask for. If you do that would very much appericated.I'm going with my family, so if you have any family-friendly recommendations that would be great!:p Thanks!:king:

plain and simple when you ask they will tell you, if you don't ask they won't tell. that is when you call to make ressie's. when you eat at counter service ask for the largest burger meal, like the double anything, then ask for an extra bun, and take that to the fixin's bar, save's alot in the long run.;)

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
They don't always tell you if you ask unfortunately. I actually just booked a woman who was in the same position. She asked about specials and she has worked in the travel industry in the past and she was told that there were no specials when in fact the discounted MYW pkg that just ended was available. She called me and I got it for her.

Good luck and keep watching these forums for any specials. They are always posted on here by different forum members.

Pam

Upvote 0

daverube

A little elbow grease goes a long way. Look closely on disney's site under the vacation planner section. They usually have a small section on discounts for multiple night stays or during off-peak travel times. We found the free disney dining add-on in that section during our search this summer.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom