Trip Report Tips for Trip Reports - improvements coming

We have some improvements coming to the Trip Reports section and there a few things you can do to make the most of the updates when they get here in a few weeks time.

The first is to make sure you have a great first picture in your trip report. The first picture will be used as a cover for your trip report, so make it a good one! It can either be an attachment or embedded from a third party as a linked image.

Bob

B00b
Premium Member
Well, there is a PWA now - better than nothing :) You should be seeing that now.
Appreciate the updates and changes and all of the time & resources that you put into improving the website/forum on a continual basis. As you know, I have to harass you about an Android app at least once per year. :cool:

Tony the Tigger

I don’t know if this is related, but when I click on “register” this pops up:

Attachments

• AC685030-A743-4A55-B44B-4F5DF99B9789.jpeg
    AC685030-A743-4A55-B44B-4F5DF99B9789.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 50

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Gotta say....not a fan.
But I dont like change, ask anyone about my phone (or car😂)!

No more “preview” button???

edit: you answered me in another thread about the preview button. Thanks. But it shows the preview differently? Or am I doing it wrong?

Last edited:

DisneyGigi

My feed shows up with the new posts in the bottom left corner, if there are posts that I have not read. It isn’t taking me to the first page, on reports that I have followed- it isn’t taking me to page one even if there are not new posts, it takes me back to where I left off reading.

MickeyCB

Not sure why the significant changes were made. I'm a little hesitant to start my Pre-trip report with all of the user complaints.
And as posters above have noted, I loved the feature that took you to my "new" unread posts, and enjoy seeing the number of views of all reports.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom