Tips for first timer going next week...

Crazy Harry

A friend of mine is going to all four parks next week and I am compiling some general touring tips. I haven't been in 8 years myself so I am out of touch with current touring strategies. It will be her, her boyfriend, and children 6 and 9. This is what I am suggesting, please add and edit where appropriate.

Epcot
-Ride Soarin' first or get fast pass right away and ride TT 2nd
-M:S 3rd then everything else ride as you want
-Skip Frozen
-Lunch at the Land
-Mexico not to be missed, but walk through others anyway
-Scope out spot for illuminations while touring WS, get FS dinner and sit in spot about 2 hours out

MK
-I like a left to right touring strategy, but I know there are different schools of thought
-This would be my strategy: JC, Potc(or wait till later), Splash, Big Thunder, HM (or wait), Pan, IaSW (or wait), LM, 7 Dwarfs, Pooh, check out fast pass for Space during lunch then tour Tomorrow land using FPs for Space and Buzz while doing other rides in interim.
-Go back around to do other attractions, shows, and general exploring
-Get dole whips
-Don't bother with Tom Sawyer island, more of a distraction than an attraction
-If you don't see parades use time to go on rides while waits are lower, but be mindful routes can cut you off from park areas
-decent Counter Service for meals: Village house, Pecos Bill...

Lets start with that. Any additions or addendums?

katie123

Book fast passes asap!
My two pennies worth would be:-
MK-definitely SDMT if any left! peter pan wait times are often also very long so worth considering as a second fast pass. personally with the ages of the kids, I would then pick either thunder or splash mountain as 3rd fast pass
EP- Tier 1-book either test track or soaring, then do the other at rope drop
DHS- definitely TSM
AK- would just go with gut instinct!
Hope your friends have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom