"Tip for Today" at Disneyland?

musketeer

Original Poster
Hello

The time I stayed at a hotel in Disney World, one thing that stands out in my mind was when I turned on the hotel TV in the morning and heard the "Zip A Dee Doo Dah...Tip For Today".

Do they do that in Disneyland as well? We will be staying at the Paradise Pier hotel in Feb.

Thanks

bryon1

They dont do a "tip for today" but they do have 2 channels advertising whats new around the resort.

Do you have any specific questions we could answer?

Also all the rooms at PP have just come off of rehab.

Enjoy your trip!

musketeer

Original Poster
Actually, I do have some specific questions. We are planning on visiting for 3 1/2 days...is that enough? I would think so because we did Disney in Florida in 4 days and saw everything we wanted to see easily, and that was during the summer.

Also, this is the week BEFORE president's week, how should the crowds be? We are getting a AAA package where I guess we can hold a fastpass for each ride at once, has anyone tried this and how has it worked?

Do they page Mr. Morrow at Disneyland at all?

Since I've never been to Disneyland, but have been to Disneyworld a few times, will we be disappointed?

Any other information for a first time visit would be much appreciated.

Thanks

bryon1

To be honest it will be hard to say how the crowds will be since weve had a lower summer mainly because the prep-work for the 50th. But traditionaly a week before presidents should be very nice. I would still bring some type of windbreaker. In CA. in can be 78 during the day and drop down to low 60s.

The park (IMO) has never looked better. Lots of color upgrades to the park. And dont forget no fastpass for mansion,pirates, pooh, (i think star tour, where youll find Mr. Tom Morrow and at Innovations) I have not used the AAA system, sorry.

I dont think any of 50th stuff will be ready...parades at both parks, buzz, and Space.

Ive heard people say who vist WDW and when they come out to D/L they can feel the differance of it being "walts park". 3 1/2 days will be more than enough to do everything at both parks.

If your flying into either airport (LA or OC) I would suggest using the "airport bus" Big buses with Disney wrap and about $20 for r/t. And they pick up and drop off infront of your hotel.

When your out here you need to go to a place called IN-N-OUT burger. The BEST burgers in the state. Thats all they do are Burgers, frys, and shakes. Lots of locations.

One smaller secret is Storytime with a Disney Princess. At tinkerbells toyshop in Fantasyland(I think 11, 12,1) you get a very up front 15 minute story with a princess and a story teller. Ive seen very funny storytellers, and after the story you can grab a photo and autograph if you want.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

ToTBellHop

bryon1 said:
They dont do a "tip for today" but they do have 2 channels advertising whats new around the resort.

Do you have any specific questions we could answer?

Also all the rooms at PP have just come off of rehab.

Enjoy your trip!
Is this only played at the Disneyland Resort Hotels or is it at the Good Neighbor Resorts, too?

xfkirsten

ISTCNavigator57 said:
Is this only played at the Disneyland Resort Hotels or is it at the Good Neighbor Resorts, too?

I believe it's played at the Good Neighbor Resorts, too, because I remember watching it at the HoJos a couple of years ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom