Tip Boards

dmbouton75

Original Poster
Do the Tip Boards in the parks show whether all fastpasses for a ride such as Soarin have been distributed? I can't remember for the life of me!

Thank you in advance for your help. :wave:

Dawn

Pioneer Hall

Epcot definitely does and I am fairly positive that they write it on the studios board when a ride is no longer offering them for the day. However, the GR host at each board will be able to tell you if an attraction has any more fastpasses available.

coolmark18

Actually, now I think about it, how does the park work out wait times? How accurate are they? When I was in TDL they were extrememly accurate. When I visited a theme park in the UK last week (AT). They were waaay off.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Actually, now I think about it, how does the park work out wait times? How accurate are they? When I was in TDL they were extrememly accurate. When I visited a theme park in the UK last week (AT). They were waaay off.

They have a computerised system whereby they hand out a tag to a guest at the start of the line. That tag is logged by the computer when it's given to the guest. Once the guest reaches the loading area, the tag is taken and scanned into the system. The software then works out the wait time and feeds it to the displays.

wdwmemories

I have found the wait times to be generally accurate, but my personal guesss is that they estimate high so you are pleasantly surprised if you wait less, vs. mad when if you wait more.
I have seen wait times for ToT stating 25 mins but I've been on in 10.

preludevtec01

They have a computerised system whereby they hand out a tag to a guest at the start of the line. That tag is logged by the computer when it's given to the guest. Once the guest reaches the loading area, the tag is taken and scanned into the system. The software then works out the wait time and feeds it to the displays.

I love getting the card. :ROFLOL:

Captain Hank

Each of the tip boards indicates whether or not Fastpasses are available. For Epcot, the board will state "FastPasses Are Available For:" and have a list of attractions and current return times. For the other tip boards, a FastPass logo will be next to the name of each attraction that has FastPass available.

iKat

For the ones in Epcot, the tip board in Innoventions plaza doesn't state the return time for the FPs, only the tip boards in FW east and west have that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom