Tinkerbell's Treasure Gift Shop Surprise

trr313

Original Poster
Okay I did a search and didn't find this posted, so sorry if this is a repeat. While at the Magic Kingdom on Saturday my 6 year old daughter and I were looking at a Tinkerbell Music Box on a Stand and she looked into one of the key holes and there was Tinkerbell locked in the drawer. I thought it was so cute, because I had not seen anyone else looking in there, so I felt like I had found a little secret. So take a peek next time you get the chance!

nicholas

Great job finding that! I'll be sure to check it out in a few weeks.

It's those sorts of little things that really make the magic.

KevinPage

Is this an object that is permanently in the store or something you can buy :confused:

Also, I thought I heard that they stopped Tink's flying around the store and the trial of Pixie Dust she leaves behind. Am I going nuts :confused:

trr313

Original Poster
No you cannot buy this. It is a dresser with a mirror on it and you have to look into the keyhole in the top drawer, once you look inside you will see Tinkerbell mad and trying to get out of the drawer, there is a light flickering, which is supposed to be Tinkerbell lighting up mad I suppose. It was a great find and now I have my six year old daughter to thank!! Kids can still find the magic in everything...

Pioneer Hall

That's great! One of those extra touches that make you know its Disney. Like the phone in the shop on main street...it just makes it unique.

Nicole

Wow! Thanks for a great "secret"! Can't wait to look for this one.

And, Kevin, when we were there in December you could still see Tink "fly" around the room by following her trail of Fairy Dust.

MonoRon

It's so cool when you find the little things in Disney that makes the magic so wonderful, I'm gonna check it out when I go in March.

Kwit35

The last time we were there, 1/8/05, the sound effect worked, but the pixie dust didn't. The time before, 12/04, it was the opposite. *shrugs* go figure.

Pixie Duster

The pixie dust is different now. The entire shop is nursery style as opposed to the Nursey and Neverland combo. But I am THRILLED about the keyhole Tink. Fabulous find, make sure you guys pass it on to other guests.

TinkerBell9988

WOW! I give your daughter thanks for that find! I will definetely search for this when I head up to WDW at the end of the month. :animwink:

Tink's my favorite. . .

trr313

Original Poster
Hidden Tinkerbell

CoffeeJedi said:
is it a 2d image, or a little figurine, or what?

It is a figurine of Tinkerbell sitting down mad, and it is permanent, you cannot purchase this item, I can tell you I did not see anybody else even looking at it.

SparklyGem

I looked through the keyhole on the dresser when I was there on Valentines day and I couldn't see Tink but there was only one keyhole that was open and the other was sealed. So I think the effect wasn't working that day which is a shame. I bet everyone in the shop wondered what i was doing!

-SIR-

I looked last weekend too... only a little strobe light in the drawer that lit up and you heard chimes... nothing else... always wanted to see tink fly around the room... waited for a sec but nothing happened...when does it happen?

Kwit35

-SIR- said:
I looked last weekend too... only a little strobe light in the drawer that lit up and you heard chimes... nothing else... always wanted to see tink fly around the room... waited for a sec but nothing happened...when does it happen?
Ditto, we could only see the strobe, every couple of seconds.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom