Tinkerbelle Meet and Greet

jlevis

Let your wife know that I'll be more than happy to wait in line with her, and I'm prettty sure DH would be fine hanging with you elsewhere!

:lol: Hey, I'll be in line with my wife. Did you check out that picture of Tink. That's one hot fairy.

jt04

Why not put Tink in a spot at DHS. Seriously, all these "What do we do with the movie characters?" Seems simple

Also, it cracks me up that there is land contamination because this is supposed to be the #1 Disney World mortal sin. Thou must not see a Fantasyland character anywhere but Fantasyland, etc.

When DAK opened it essentially became the "Adventureland" at WDW. Somewhat like Future World became the new Tomorrowland back in the day. Because of these other parks at WDW I think it allows the MK the luxury of giving the park even more freedom for adds such as a PH in Adventureland and other adds that would not have made sense in the past.

I think we can all agree the the flying carpets took the idea too far. Same with the Laugh Floor. But adding something like the Jungle Book to the Jungle Cruise is definitely better than seeing those characters show up at DAK. For that reason I am all for the "cartooning" or "franchising" of the MK as long as it is done right.

Kirk88

Wow, the meet & greet area looks awesome! Just another reason to take the kids back.......at least that's what I'm telling my wife!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom