Tinkerbell Movie AP Event Reservations

cl_x_4

Original Poster
It may be too late for some, but the AP reservations for the Tinkerbell movie are now available. I managed to log in at 9:36am and it was quite the ordeal (log in - reserve - log out - log in with next pass - reserve - log out - etc). Anyway, I have a friend that tried to get reservations and kept getting errors (I'm sure to site load). Anyway, as of a few minutes ago, there were still spaces available for Sunday, September 28th.

Has anyone else ever been to an event like this one? I wasn't sure what to expect.... My only Disney event experience was the Disney Games concert and that was a bit different. Thanks.

I was able to log in early for 2 of us. But the last time I looked, Saturday's times were all full. There were lots of error messages for me, but just keep trying over and over, that is how I got in finally.We are going on Sunday at 10:00. I don't recall Disney ever having an event like this before. I'm sure it will be a fun time! Can't wait.

bosoxrock3410

tink movie

What site do you go to for the tinkerbell showing? i keep going to the disney passholder site and Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage
keeps poping out.

cl_x_4

Original Poster
If you go to the passholder site and then click on News & Events... the first option should be for the Tink movie. Click that link and scroll to the bottom for showing options. I know that the site has had heavy traffic, so you may get some errors, but keep trying.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom