Tinkerbell got a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!

chrisy76334

Original Poster
I'm thrilled! I love Tink so much, I even have a tattoo and my car is the Tinkerbell mobile. Congrats Tink!!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

chrisy76334

Original Poster
I keep hearing rumors. My friend is a CM in entertainment, and she actually wanted me to come down for Tink auditions, but i'm kinda shy and I don't know if I would relocate to FL. I don't think they have a set timeframe as to when she'll be out, but i'm guessing when they release the movie.:shrug:

chrisy76334

Original Poster
Pins, I have about 20, not a big collection. I have more figurines and framed pictures, and other misc. Tink stuff. I got into it about 10 years ago, when I was 25. My parents were in the middle of a nasty divorce and I loved the idea of being sprinkled with pixie dust, and being able to fly off to a happy place.

eliezrah

:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy: Me too, I love Tink too! I have soooo many Tink clothes!! I love how sassy she is! What an attitude!!

Green Lantern

Sometimes the only way we can handle something as tough as divorce is by immersing ourselves in fantasy. Tink obviously hold a special place in your heart because of this, and that is good. She was there for you in both good times and bad. I think we all have characters like that in our lives (I know I do).

Sounds like you have a nice collection. Was there ever a Classics Collection Piece of Tink? Do you have pictures of your collection to share?

It sounds like you have some nice pieces.

chrisy76334

Original Poster
i don't have any pictures of my collection, and i'm currently in the process of moving out of my moms's into my own place. when i get settled and everything is set up nice, i'll post some pics. its funny cause as i'm packing up i keep finding things i've bought or recieved as gifts over the years that i completely forgot about. plus i have stuff in storage, i don't even want to think about how much money i've spent on the little pixie:hammer:

BrennaRN

Tinkerbell is my favorite character as well Christy! I too collect some things. i'm kind of picky over what I buy. Jim Shore Tink's, snow globes, things that look okay around the house because I don't have a space to dedicated solely to Tink yet!

hrcollectibles

Thats great to hear. But Cheetah the Chimp (who is featured in the great movie ride ) has been denied 6 or 7 times... This is great publicity for the upcoming Tinkerbell movie

Green Lantern

Ah, don't worry too much, Chrisy, about how much money you spent on Tink items. So long as you can pay your bills on time and are having fun collecting, that is all that matters. Enjoy it!

When you do get set up, definitely post some pics and show us what a cool Tink collection looks like, OK?

Good luck with the move!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom