Tinker Bell's Magical Nook

Arty Cordova

Original Poster
Hi, I was wondering if it was worth making the line to meet meet Tinker Bell. With all the new meet and greets these days, is the Tinker Bell one any different? Does it have it have the different fairies from the movies? Any advice would be appreciated.

mcurtiss

last year it had Tink and Rosetta line was about an 45 mins/1 hour, but it does have Disney Fairy shorts playing to help the wait. I tend to think its for real PH fans and perhaps not as just another character meet and greet.

Arty Cordova

Original Poster
last year it had Tink and Rosetta line was about an 45 mins/1 hour, but it does have Disney Fairy shorts playing to help the wait. I tend to think its for real PH fans and perhaps not as just another character meet and greet.
Sorry to sound naive but PH is?

KDiS88

Last year we went and it was tink & vidia. It took us about a 1/2 hour in line. The fairies really got into their part, me & my sisters enjoyed it. If you're a fan of the fairies I'd do it. Like was said they have tv's & play little shorts while in line.

Avenger117

I did the Tinkerbell meet and greet with my wife and it was the best one I have ever done. They were great and just like the personalities from the film. They talked to us and did different poses, it was a blast!

Matt_Black

Terence was the visiting fairy when I met Tink back in October. Anyway, it's fun. Not my favorite meet & greet (which is currently a tie between the Snow/ Rapunzel side of PFH and Gaston) but worth the wait in my opinion.

AllydoesDisney

I loved meeting Tinkerbell. It was so cute. They have a "Pixie Portal" and they tell you when you step through you shrink down to the size of Tinkerbell. And they don't let you peek before you go in. Its a shame she's getting moved though. Don't know if they will still do it

Arty Cordova

Original Poster
I loved meeting Tinkerbell. It was so cute. They have a "Pixie Portal" and they tell you when you step through you shrink down to the size of Tinkerbell. And they don't let you peek before you go in. Its a shame she's getting moved though. Don't know if they will still do it
Where did you see she was getting moved

DizneyPryncess

We enjoyed meeting Tink - she was with Periwinkle when we met her. The wait was 30-45 minutes, we went very early in the morning, shortly after park opening. It was the longest character wait we did, but DD loves Tinkerbell so it was worth it! The fairies definitely were in character, and made a big deal over DD who was dressed like Tink.

Daxiegirl

Is it that I am blind or is Tinkerbell currently in the process of being moved? I can no longer see her Meet & Greet on the Disney site under Entertainment (where all the others are listed).

I'm definitely sad that she will no longer have her cute Magical Nook as I know my DD would have gotten a huge kick out of this and she is the one character meet and greet that she wants to do. (I made the mistake a few months back of showing the kids a great youtube video of WDW so they could understand that the rides at WDW were really Attractions and experiences and to not expect to be able to ride them multiple times in a row like we do the ones @ Canada's Wonderland.)
So my DD asked me a few nights ago which other Fairy would be there with Tinkerbell......D-oh!:banghead:

Launchpad79

When we went in December, Periwinkle was with her. It was very cool to see the set, but the line was rather long (because they spend a considerable amount of time chatting with the kids). My son wouldn't have anything to do with the girl characters after he got kissed by both Rapunzel and Snow White at the same time. Tink wondered why he was so quiet and wouldn't tell her his name so she named him "Fluffy". Great interaction.
image.jpg
image.jpg

EricJ

Is it that I am blind or is Tinkerbell currently in the process of being moved? I can no longer see her Meet & Greet on the Disney site under Entertainment (where all the others are listed).

I'm definitely sad that she will no longer have her cute Magical Nook as I know my DD would have gotten a huge kick out of this and she is the one character meet and greet that she wants to do.

The princesses have their own digs now, so the former Main Street space MAY be filled with fairies in the near future--Nothing's confirmed yet, but it does make more sense than Adventureland, and the missing listing is suspicious.
I still would've liked the Pixie Hollow tree, but at least they're easier to find--Mickey, however, is still getting ready to put on his show.

FLmom

I miss the whole your shrinking talk etc before going into see the fairies. The past three times over the past 3 months that we've been the CM's have skipped that whole part it's just line up here no peeking "GET AGAINST THE WALL" without the whole portal talk. Tink is my daughters all time favorite so we do this M&G a lot and it's more then one CM who is not doing the talk any more.

wogwog

She's moving to where Mickey is in the Magic Kingdom sometime soon. Someone please post when it is.
Friend who is training the cast for the Tink opening in TST says if construction is on track it will open May 20. Only Tink I hear. Maybe friends later.

Last edited:

Matt_Black

Friend who is training the cast for the Tink opening in TST says if construction is on track it will open May 20. Only Tink I hear. Maybe friends later.

Certainly, I can see some of the other fairies making appearances for special occasions, such as the MNSSHP or MVMCP.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom