Tink starting off the fireworks...

ademello

Hi-
This is our 4th visit to Disneyworld. We are going with our 16 yr old daughter, who can't forgive us for missing Tink starting off the fireworks show. I don't want to miss it again this year. Is there a place for dates of the special fireworks so I can plan our night at the MK?

KC82271

We were standing right at the edge of the bridge into tomorrowland - on the side by the noodle restaurant -right at the rock wall/column. She flew right into my video screen - it was awesome until I hit the photo button - and it froze on me. The music pipes in so you can here it with no problem.

Upvote 0

ademello

Original Poster
We were standing right at the same place, just to get a great view of her. Maybe I am remembering the night being beautiful due to the magic of being at Disney and it just wasn't. Thanks for all the tips. We will capture Tink for sure this year!

Upvote 0

KingStefan

...Wishes is every night, usually at 9 or 10 - be sure to check the times guide when you enter the park to double check.

Once again, wishes is not necessarily every night. There are hard ticket events which have their own fireworks show, and some nights during the off season when there are no fireworks at all. Be sure to check the calendar.

... Check the calendar for the days you will be there to make sure, and make sure you check back once in a while and certainly right before you go, because it is subject to change.

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...darHome?id=MKCalendarParkHoursMonthlyViewPage

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom