Timekeeper

Justin

Original Poster
Hey Everyone,
I know im probably not up to par on this; but yesterday we went to all the four disney parks wih a friend, and I noticed that in timekeeper's spot was the poster back up.

The chairs and garbage cans were still up around it and it didn't look like anything was going on.

Sorry if this was mentioned also in and another post, but i would like to know your feelings on Timekeeper reopening or if it is reopening for that fact (I guess I just need to browse some more forums to find out more about this). So If anyone knows whats going with that. Is it reopening? When and what do you think about it?

Pioneer Hall

It may have been reopening for the busy presidents weekend. Other than that I don't think it is reopening permanently. They may have had a plan to open it yesterday, but they may not have had to. Maybe it will be open today or monday.

Justin

Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyInsider
It may have been reopening for the busy presidents weekend. Other than that I don't think it is reopening permanently. They may have had a plan to open it yesterday, but they may not have had to. Maybe it will be open today or monday.

OH i had tottally forgot about president's day....... wow im dumb..... now i know why it was so crowded at MK last night :( :confused:

:brick: :brick: :hammer:

MrNonacho

Premium Member
Yes, the Timekeeper was open on Friday. It was closed on Saturday, though, and they just forgot to turn off the light behind the sign. They also forgot to take out the second reference to it on the TTA (Timekeeper would love to take the time to take you through time..).

Today the sign was black and the reference removed again.

Justin

Original Poster
Hey Everyone here it is...

Attachments

• timekeeper returns.jpg
    timekeeper returns.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 150

aust

is disney dumb

I don't see the logic in keeping timekeeper closed.
If it is in working order why don't leave open all the time?:veryconfu
by the way I may be at wdw april 17-21 could it be open at this time?:D
(I shure wish):) :lol: :animwink:

Justin

Original Poster
Re: is disney dumb

Originally posted by aust
I don't see the logic in keeping timekeeper closed.
If it is in working order why don't leave open all the time?:veryconfu
by the way I may be at wdw april 17-21 could it be open at this time?:D
(I shure wish):) :lol: :animwink:

We all wish that TK, and CoP would be open all the time, Maybe its due to the capacity... or the friction of the ride... maybe its even hard to run so they would like to keep it at standards of where a relatively high level of guests get to ride the attraction....

Guess none of us know why Disney does this... but we all think the same way (Open it now!) :(

Moustronaut

I've spoken with a few cast members at WDW about why aren't TK and CoP open all the time.

What they've told me, and what others have said on the discussion boards, is that they just don't generate enough traffic to justify the expense of running them. Like CoP would only have two people ride it at a time.

But they don't tear them down because when the park is busy, people do ride them when they have to wait for space mountain and buzz light year. They give something for people to do while waiting for a fast pass time.

Justin

Original Poster
Originally posted by Moustronaut
I've spoken with a few cast members at WDW about why aren't TK and CoP open all the time.

What they've told me, and what others have said on the discussion boards, is that they just don't generate enough traffic to justify the expense of running them. Like CoP would only have two people ride it at a time.

But they don't tear them down because when the park is busy, people do ride them when they have to wait for space mountain and buzz light year. They give something for people to do while waiting for a fast pass time.

Well if thats the case i hope they dont start running all of their attractions like that! Especially AE, CBJ, and O'Canada;

I think what they should just do to that is wait till they get a full capacity then start it up.

MrNonacho

Premium Member
It still doesn't make any sense. Tomorrowland was more mobbed after Buzz reopened yet they were closed. I can't see staffing being as issue; they only take what, two CMs each to run?

Ehh, thats disney for you. I believe TK should be open all the time, but I'm not the biggest CoP fan, so maybe that should be updated just a little bit. Perhaps change the last scene a lil bit.

WDWspider

Another reason it doesn't make sense... we all pay one admission price to do all the attractions offered. If they want to justify what they are doing now, they should go back to the ticket concept. Then you pay for what you ride. If the lines are weak at these rides then lower capacity. Only run two theatres on CoP. Add seats to Timekeeper and reduce guest intake. Limit the hours of operation. I don't think it's fair that I have to go on crowded days in order to see attractions. :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom