Timekeeper & COP

valmont

I wish this was true, I havent seen CoP since I was a little kid, and I can't remember anything about it. :veryconfu

General Grizz

I've heard from many confident sources that both would (especially Timekeeper, I guess since it's right across) - but yes, let's do keep our fingers a'cross-ed!

meanmice

Timekeeper Problem

I have heard many times about how great Timekeeper was and I admit to having a video of it on my computer, but where is it? On my last trip to WDW I looked for the former location and was unable to find it. Where is it?

General Grizz

Directly across from the Tomorrowland Interplanetary Convention Center is the Metropolis Science Center.

In other words, Timekeeper is right across from AE. :lol:

mrtoad

Originally posted by valmont
I wish this was true, I havent seen CoP since I was a little kid, and I can't remember anything about it. :veryconfu

Depending on your age, it will most likely be different than you remember. About 10 years ago they changed the song to the one that was used when the attraction was at the Worlds Fair in the 60s. The song that was always in it in the Magic Kingdom, went "this is the time, this is the best time...". The one that they changed it to was "A Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow...". When I first heard it, I hated it (Still do). But it is probably becuase i like the original. Because I have heard kids in the park singing the new (old) one.

TimeTrip

But they do still play a remake of "now is the time" as ambient music in tomorrowland :). I grew up with "now is the time", but the original aint so bad ...

Foolish Mortal

I also hope this is true. I have'nt seen Timekeeper in probably 3 years. Luckily they've been opening CoP on Thanksgiving weekend. But to have both open for the entire 10 days i'll be down this year would be nice.

Shaman

Kind of Makes You Wish

With this whole "Stitch Escape", I for one am glad that there is also a rumor that both CoP and TimeKeeper will be open during the new SE construction(maybe we'll see TomorrowLand a new look in the future?). However, I'd hope to see changes in both Timekeeper and CoP.

For example in Timekeeper I'd hope to see some type of seats, perhaps seats that rotate maybe so you can see all the screens (slow not fast or anything)..... TIMEKEEPER NEEDS SEATS and as fo CoP.... well CoP needs an update...maybe some new animatronics a new more futuristic scene??(I know it will never happen but it never hurts to dream).

Hopefully they stay open after SE...just in case SE isn't all that great.

:hammer: :lookaroun

KevinPage

Funny how everyone dislikes the 'original' song for CoP. I don't think I ever heard "this is the time", but I can't imagine CoP w/o Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow. Usually everyone complains when they take away things for new "versions". This is going back to the original.

Oh well :)

Space Ranger 1

Wow, I have not posted on here in months, but just saw how many of you want to know if C.O.P. and Timekeeper are really going to be open during the Alien/Stitch rehab.

YES They will be open. I'm a cast member in Tomorrowland and we have known for weeks that they will be opening, so you guys should come by to see them.

mikeb_86

Thanks

Glad to hear about that. Do you think it thare stay open during the SE Renovating??
Thanks,
mikeb_86

"Come on everyone you know the words" There’s a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow."

Firewolfe51

Original Poster
Hey Space Ranger 1, are the rides going to be open as soon as AE closes?? We are leaving on Oct. 16 and returning on Oct. 21. I hope we will be able to see them.

jake

I hope they will be open. Will be there the first week of November
and would love for my daughter to get to see them on her first trip. :sohappy:

shari71

Great news! I have never seen TimeKeeper and cannot wait. Really missed CoP the last two years. Hope they are open by Oct 18!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom