Timekeeper and WOL dates

minnie76

Original Poster
I was noticing that WOL is going to be operating Dec 18 to Dec 31. Any chance that they would start earlier or run later than that? I have a FL resident season pass and of course those are all black out dates. I hate the thought of buying a one day pass to see WOL one more time. Also, anyone know when (and if) Timekeeper will be operating? That is one of my favorite attractions and it has been years since I have seen it.

lnsemsf

minnie76 said:
I was noticing that WOL is going to be operating Dec 18 to Dec 31. Any chance that they would start earlier or run later than that? I have a FL resident season pass and of course those are all black out dates. I hate the thought of buying a one day pass to see WOL one more time. Also, anyone know when (and if) Timekeeper will be operating? That is one of my favorite attractions and it has been years since I have seen it.

Actually I believe the blackout dates begin on the 22nd, giving you 4 days.

General Grizz

Sadly, according to the website, the blackout dates for the seasonal pass are currently:

December 18, 2004 - January 1, 2005
March 19, 2005 - April 1, 2005
June 11, 2005 - August 18, 2005
December 22, 2005 - January 5, 2006[/B]

And this is why I am NOT getting a seasonal pass. Waste of money if some of my favorite attractions aren't even open during the available time. :rolleyes:

I'm so sorry, Minnie. But I HIGHLY suggest you to contact Guest Relations and voice your concern, of the black out dates, seasonal status of the attractions, or whatever you have a problem with:

Walt Disney World Guest Communications
P.O. Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-0040
Email: wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com

Or if you're the ambitious type:

Mr. Michael Eisner, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. James A. Rasulo, President
Walt Disney Parks & Resorts
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, CA 91521-4873

Mr. Al Weiss, President
The Walt Disney World Resort
PO Box 10040
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

Mr. Lee Cockerell, Executive Vice President of Walt Disney World
Operations
1375 Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-1000

Mr. Marty Sklar, Vice Chairman & Principal Creative Executive
Walt Disney Imagineering
1401 Flower Street
Glendale, CA 91221

Mr. Phil Holmes, Vice President
Vice President of the Magic Kingdom
PO Box 10000
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830

lnsemsf

Well jeez, I was planning to go around the 20th, quite unfair if I do say so myself. I do guess however i should stop looking up dates at 5am, it seems to create confusion as to what year it is.

minnie76

Original Poster
I generally try to avoid Disney at the busy times anyway because I don't like to fight with the huge crowds. It has just been sooo long since I have been in WOL and timekeeper that I really want to see them before they disappear. I guess just wishful thinking that maybe the parks would be busy enough a day or two before or after the blackout dates that MAYBE they would be open. Guess I'll just risk it and go on the Jan 2 or something.

Poncho1973

minnie76 said:
I generally try to avoid Disney at the busy times anyway because I don't like to fight with the huge crowds.

This is a great policy... thus the SEASONAL pass... it's to encourage people to go during the lighter times and avoid the peak times.

I think you are very smart to just wait and see... sometimes you'll be quite surprised by your good luck. :animwink:

MissM

I got a seasonal pass last year (expired in June of this) and I didn't find the blackout dates unbearable at all. Mainly because the times the times that I couldn't go were the busy, crazy times I didn't want to go anyway! I thought it was a great value and we used the heck out of it.

The only reason I want to get a full annual next time is simply because the $8 in parking adds up and you have to pay it with a seasonal. We paid more then the difference between the tickets in parking alone.

I still think it's a great offer for local residents who want to be able to go almost whenever they want.
-m

Anyone know of a Cranium Command video? I would be VERY interested on getting my hands on that...

"You don't want to look like a bunch of tourists..."
-Cranium Command

mattb

adamthegetupkid said:
Anyone know of a Cranium Command video? I would be VERY interested on getting my hands on that...

"You don't want to look like a bunch of tourists..."
-Cranium Command
#disney-central (I got that right, yes?)

They've got preshow and ride videos.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom