Time to Shoot the Groundhog!

Figgy1

Premium Member
After this winter shooting is way too good for him! I'm thinking a slow painful death! After the pain and agony is over way too soon for his furry...... Tonight's dinner will be Groundhog marsala with a nice crisp salad and some pasta marinara with a nice glass or 3 of red wine.

MouseDreaming

Original Poster
I know this is all tongue in cheek, but if anyone actually believes that a rodent can prognosticate the weather by seeing or not seeing his shadow, then they actually deserve more weeks of winter.
;)
To be quite honest, I'm just looking for a scapegoat. And while I am shoveling more of the white stuff tomorrow, I'll be thinking of Ground Hog pot pie. @figmentfan423 can you give the wine pairing, please?

HouCuseChickie

Saw is earlier and thought of the weather woes...

1601556_676199059069756_257489297_n.jpg

And while I know it's not nearly as cold here, I just spent nearly 2 hours out at the softball fields in what is chilly temps for us. I'm hating the groundhog right about now...and am going to hate him even more if I have to stand out in cold rain for Thursday's and Friday's practices.

Groundhog-ka-bobs?

HouCuseChickie

In addition to the wellington I'm serving groundhog mousse for desert as they've upped my overnight snow totals to 8 inches and that's just the stuff before dawn!:eek::mad: Chocolate covers a multitude of sins!

Oh dear...you just said chocolate and I just realized DH forgot to bring the softball fundraiser chocolate to work.:banghead: Sitting on my dining room table are 2 big boxes of The World's Finest Chocolate...and sitting in my wallet are several crisp dollar bills. MUST STAY STRONG!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom