Tiki Room

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Weren't you just at Disneyland? You missed your chance! :/

I was, and didn't do the Tiki room. Blasphemy, I know! The trip was supposed to be 7 days long, so the first few days we took it rather slowly...but I had to return at a moments notice to Atlanta, and cut the trip short.

I will be going back though in 2014 I think with the kid, so there's always a chance!

Californian Elitist

You can bring food inside the Tikiroom:eek: I will definitly eat a citrus swirl or a pineaple float inside the TR the next time I visit

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. It's forbidden in Florida, but not in California at DL. It's encouraged and the Dole Whip stand is located right in front of the Tiki Room.

dole-pineapple-juice-stand-at-the-enchanted-tiki-room-gardens1.jpg

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I wonder that as well. I wonder why a lot of things are different between DL and MK.

Remember to do that the next time you're in California! It's a real treat, no pun intended.

Will do. I would have assumed you couldn't bring them in there as well. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

(adds to bucket list)

luv

I love the Tiki Room. Refused to go to the UNM one after seeing it once.

But now my beloved Tiki Room is back (mostly) and I'm so happy to see it. One of my favorites!! :)

Californian Elitist

Will do. I would have assumed you couldn't bring them in there as well. Now I know, and knowing is half the battle!

(adds to bucket list)

What's even better is the stand has two windows, one for those seeing the show and one for the other guests, making it quicker to get one if you're seeing the show.

englanddg

One Little Spark...
What's even better is the stand has two windows, one for those seeing the show and one for the other guests, making it quicker to get one if you're seeing the show.

Sweet! We walked by it, and I wanted to go, but we decided to spend that day walking both parks, not hitting rides per se, so we skipped it.

I love the idea of refreshment vending in queue. Surprised WDW hasn't latched onto that idea. It would certainly make the hot wait / pre-show more bearable!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom