Tigger's vacation Round 2

Hi there! I'm Tigger and I'm baaaaaaaack! For anyone who didn't see my first trip, go here:
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=66019

I just got home yesterday from a really quick trip to the World! I have an annual pass so I got to check out the new mountain and it was way cool!
Here, see? This is me on the new ride!
TigsonEverest12806.jpg

This is after we went on the ride a few times and it was time to get going, but we had to take a picture first.
Everest1312806.jpg

We weren't there very long, so I didn't get to do too much. But we went to Epcot to see Illuminations and we were early, so we spent some time in France.
Tigsandthefountain1.jpg

I think this was more them trying to figure out the camera settings, but I got to be in the pictures, so I don't care!
Tigsandthefountain5.jpg

Tigsandthefountain8.jpg

Tigsandthefountain10.jpg

The we went in by the movie, and we saw the coolest gargoyle, so I had to go check it out.
Tigscheckinoutthegargolye1.jpg

Hee hee hee
Tigsgargoyleimpression.jpg

And that's all I got this time! We were only there for a day and a half, so I didn't have a lot of time to do stuff. More next time! :wave:

tink rules

Glad Tigger is having such a good time!!!

My Tigger joined me on the last trip (thanks for letting me know where I could get him!!!)

He was a great guest at dinner one night when my mom wasn't feeling too well...

p.s. Tigger likes the Grapefruit Cake at the Brown Derby!!!

DisneySam

Tigger gives the BEST trip reports!!! Thanks for sharing! PS: I am so jealous Tigger got to ride EE before me. LOL

Thanks for the great updates.

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
DisneyBunny said:
Is that an EMH bracelet I spy on Tigger? Man, he gets to do everything!

Yeah, and the guy that put it on him remembered us from last time. He even made sure to ask if it was too tight. :king:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom