Tigger's Next Vacation

Hi everybody! Tigger here! And I just got my new shirt!

DSC00545.jpg

So, I will be going back to Disney World in two weeks! I'll be there for the Halloween party on Halloween night (and I have a costume, but I'm not telling!), and we will be there for 10 days. That's a lot of time for me to do stuff.

My question to all of you is, what would you like to see me do? I never break any rules, and I always ask cast members for help if I want to do something that might not be ok. We always have a lot of fun taking pictures of me, so we thought you might want to be part of it! And if you see me and want to be part of my trip report, stop and say hi!

Let's make my trip more fun! :sohappy:

-Tigger

tink rules

Will there be pictures of Tigger in his Halloween costume? What kind of candy does Tigger like to get?

No facial??? How about a full Tigger Massage.... Towel around head... Pawicure... put a little bit more bounce in that tail....

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Will there be pictures of Tigger in his Halloween costume? What kind of candy does Tigger like to get?

No facial??? How about a full Tigger Massage.... Towel around head... Pawicure... put a little bit more bounce in that tail....

Tigger will eat any kind of candy except candy that has hunny because Tiggers do not like hunny. And anything is better than the spinach he got when he went trick or treating at Rabbit's house. There will be pictures of Tigger at MNSSHP in his costume.

Pawicure - that's great! :lol:

DSCF1492.jpg

More bounce! I didn't think Tigger got any more hyper! :)

Axel

Hi, Tigger! I love your new shirt! I'm new to the boards but i've been reading your trips with my friends. We all love you, Tigger! (And yes. I AM a girl.)

tink rules

Tigger will eat any kind of candy except candy that has hunny because Tiggers do not like hunny. And anything is better than the spinach he got when he went trick or treating at Rabbit's house. There will be pictures of Tigger at MNSSHP in his costume.

Pawicure - that's great! :lol:

DSCF1492.jpg

More bounce! I didn't think Tigger got any more hyper! :)

Look!!! It's a Disney Towel Animal!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom