News 'Tiffins Talks' returns to Disney's Animal Kingdom as part of Party for the Planet

Kman101

Or when the yeti's going to be fixed. And if not, why.

He gets asked that all the time ... :hilarious:

Unfortunately it's not just as simple as "Well, Joe insists the yeti be 'fixed'" ... if only it were. They need a reason to spend the money on it, and I don't think they see any reason. But who knows?

Magenta Panther

He gets asked that all the time ... :hilarious:

Unfortunately it's not just as simple as "Well, Joe insists the yeti be 'fixed'" ... if only it were. They need a reason to spend the money on it, and I don't think they see any reason. But who knows?

The reason to fix it is because leaving a broken AA in a ride for years because you're too cheap, greedy and stupid to repair it is an affront to park guests who pay astronomical prices to be there and an insult to the legacy of Walt Disney, whose focus was on quality and innovation.

So yeah, I can certainly see why the CURRENT crop of TDO losers see no reason to fix the yeti. The dumb sucker tourists don't care as long as the ride goes REAL FAST hurr hurr. :rolleyes:

Kman101

The reason to fix it is because leaving a broken AA in a ride for years because you're too cheap, greedy and stupid to repair it is an affront to park guests who pay astronomical prices to be there and an insult to the legacy of Walt Disney, whose focus was on quality and innovation.

So yeah, I can certainly see why the CURRENT crop of TDO losers see no reason to fix the yeti. The dumb sucker tourists don't care as long as the ride goes REAL FAST hurr hurr. :rolleyes:

I wasn't defending them not fixing it ;) Just basically doing what you did, current MGMT, and clearly past MGMT, don't see the urge or need. "They're just tourists ..." Most guests have no clue, which is a shame. And is there anything actually "wrong" with the Yeti? Doesn't it go deeper than that?

Magenta Panther

I wasn't defending them not fixing it ;) Just basically doing what you did, current MGMT, and clearly past MGMT, don't see the urge or need. "They're just tourists ..." Most guests have no clue, which is a shame. And is there anything actually "wrong" with the Yeti? Doesn't it go deeper than that?

Sorry if I came off like I was scolding you - didn't mean to. I can see you get it. It's just that...why that AA has been allowed to sit there moldering for all these years makes my blood boil. And Iger just shrugs and puts a strobe light on it. His indifference, or rather contempt, for the Walt Disney legacy of quality says all you need to know about him. He's a blight on the company, and the stockholders who wuv him can stick it.

Rider

Joe doing print signings today. Not very busy. I got there about 30 minutes after he started and there were still plenty for sale and only a 5 min line.
EC92B481-67C6-45DE-9126-D05C346ADA48.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom