Tiers with less than three FPs

Herah

Original Poster
How do tiers work now that you don't have to book 3 FPs to start with? Suppose I book Soarin' and don't have any other advance FPs. After I ride Soarin', can I book it again (if available) as if it were my 4th?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
While you don't have to book 3 FPs, you cannot book a 4th until you have used 3 FPs (or let the time expire for the FPs you did not use.)

So to answer your question, you need to book and use/let expire two other FPs before trying to get another Soarin' FP.

This also means if you have booked one FP at Epcot and then hop to MK, you can't book FP numbers 2 and 3 at the MK.

BrianV

While you don't have to book 3 FPs, you cannot book a 4th until you have used 3 FPs (or let the time expire for the FPs you did not use.)

So to answer your question, you need to book and use/let expire two other FPs before trying to get another Soarin' FP.

This also means if you have booked one FP at Epcot and then hop to MK, you can't book FP numbers 2 and 3 at the MK.

Really? That's confusing. So following in your example, you book soarin alone. Then go to MK. You are blocked out from any fast passes there the rest of the day?

Not doubting you just surprised.

disney4life2008

Really? That's confusing. So following in your example, you book soarin alone. Then go to MK. You are blocked out from any fast passes there the rest of the day?

Not doubting you just surprised.

Yes, you must use 3 or expire 3 fp+ in a single park before using a 4th etc in another park.

MrNonacho

Premium Member

This hasn't been my experience, and I just checked again today. I booked a Fastpass for Mission: Space this morning, redeemed it, and then was able to book two more at different parks. I booked one at MK and one at DHS with no issues.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
This hasn't been my experience, and I just checked again today. I booked a Fastpass for Mission: Space this morning, redeemed it, and then was able to book two more at different parks. I booked one at MK and one at DHS with no issues.
That is good to hear. I did not have success doing so last month. Thank you for the update.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom