tickets

eagleis4031

We are going to Disney World this summer. We got the 4/3 free deal. I am wondering if you can use you 1 day pass at 2 parks in one day. understanding that I will loss one day. I hope this make since. I want to go to 2 parks on one day. we are not going to a park one day in order to have a day of rest.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
No, you cannot use two non park hopper "days" in the same day. the tickets are smart enough that you will just be denied admission at the second park. Sorry

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

A park ticket only allows you to visit ONE park PER DAY unless you have the hopper option. A Multi-Day ticket operates in exactly the same way - ONE PARK PER DAY

Upvote 0

Rob562

Easiest way of thinking about the MYW tickets:

For the four theme parks, think of a 7-day MYW ticket as being for 7 *calendar* days. A base ticket will get you into one park per calendar day. In order to go into more than one park on any calendar day, you must purchase the Park Hopper option. No other way around it, unless you purchase an entire second ticket (which isn't cost-effective)

Now, the Water Parks & More option works in the exact opposite way. The WP&M can be thought of as *admissions* and not days. You could theoretically go to Blizzard Beach in the morning, Typhoon Lagoon in the afternoon, and then an evening at Disney Quest. Doing all this would require you to use *three* WP&M option admissions.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom