Tickets

TURKEY

I'm not sure.

I see you're from Kansas, so I don't really see why you would be wanting single day tickets.

I wouldn't recommend single day tickets to anyone. Not only do they limit you to one park, but they are only good for the day purchased.

Park hoppers allow multiple parks on the same day and the leftover days don't expire for a long time if ever.

Upvote 0

Dwarful

I don't know if they will, call them and see. But like TurkeyLegBoy said...the hopper passes don't expire. So in the long run it might cost more out of your pocket today to buy a multiday pass but if you go back again...it would be cheaper..not to mention...inflation..price increases...Say you can buy a 5 daypass for $200 ( I am estimating round numbers for ease) with your Disney Card discount...then say you could buy a single day ticket for $45 per ticket..so you would spend $90 for two days...but it you spent another $110 you would have 3 more days...if you have the extra money to buy the hopper AND you can keep track of it until your next trip...whether its next year or ten years from now... you would be better to buy the multi day pass. Plus with MK closing earlier now you could jump over to Epcot for a nice dinner...oops didn't mean to put a personal favorite in here!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom