News Tickets with Pre Selected Fast Passes

RSD Part Deux

Original Poster
With this ticket, the 3 FastPass+ experiences included with theme park admission have been selected for you and conveniently linked to your ticket, and are only valid for the itinerary date and arrival windows specified. If you would like to use your ticket on another day and choose your own 3 FastPass+ experiences, see the specified usage dates in the Important 1-Day Ticket Details during checkout. FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences, the number of selections you can make and available arrival windows are limited. Valid theme park admission and online registration required.
The 1-Day Ticket: Magic Kingdom park is valid for one admission to Magic Kingdom park on a date that is valid for the ticket type (Peak, Regular or Value). This ticket must be used on or before December 31, 2019 and is not valid at Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom park.

The 1-Day Ticket: Epcot or Disney’s Hollywood Studios or Disney’s Animal Kingdom park is valid for one admission to any one of these 3 parks on a date that is valid for the ticket type (Peak, Regular or Value). This ticket must be used on or before December 31, 2019 and is not valid at Magic Kingdom park.

All tickets and options are nontransferable and nonrefundable and exclude activities/events separately priced.

CaptainAmerica

Complete attraction list:

Fantasyland Classics
it's a small world
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mad Tea Party

Futuristic and Frightful Fun
Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Speedway

Pint-Size Adventures
The Barnstormer
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean

Whimsical Escapades
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Immersive Explorations
Spaceship Earth
Living with the Land
The Seas with Nemo & Friends

Delightful Encounters
Turtle Talk with Crush
Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Sensational Stage Shows
Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Movie-Inspired Excitement
Muppet*Vision 3D
Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

Prehistoric and Whitewater Thrills
DINOSAUR
Kali River Rapids
Primeval Whirl

Wild Performances
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo - The Musical
It's Tough to be a Bug!

So it's a way to trick foolish people into signing up for FastPasses they don't need. Smart.

Last edited:

PorterRedkey

I think Disney is trying to give some "added value" to the one-day ticket. However, the FP+'s you get are obviously not going to be for the attractions with the longest lines. Small World, Dumbo, and Mad Tea Party wouldn't be my first picks.

EDIT: I see more attractions are included.

disneyflush

Will Disney need to have agents ready at 12:01 AM the day their reservation window opens up to get the best Fast Passes for these tickets? Or will the general public just get whats left after they take what they want?

Wendy Pleakley

The tickets include Fastpasses for the following day only. If you use the ticket another time, you would have to select your own passes.

The attractions included are underwhelming, but it makes sense. You're not likely to get a Fastpass for the Mine Train or Frozen ride a day before you visit.

PorterRedkey

Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Speedway

So it's a way to trick foolish people into signing up for FastPasses they don't need. Smart.

The Futuristic and Frightful Fun FPs seem to be the best "value" are far as wait times go. All 3 lines can hit 60 minutes.

Wendy Pleakley

Will Disney need to have agents ready at 12:01 AM the day their reservation window opens up to get the best Fast Passes for these tickets? Or will the general public just get whats left after they take what they want?

These tickets include Fastpass for the following day only. They specifically include attractions that aren't generally in high demand, and would usually have Fastpasses available the same day regardless.

They shouldn't impact the regular selecting of Fastpasses in advance.

CaptainAmerica

Read post #6. They're pre-selected batches of three. Nobody is actually making FastPass reservations, they're already on there.

CaptainAmerica

The Epcot one with Spaceship Earth, Living with the Land, and The Seas with Nemo & Friends is particularly bad.
Not necessarily. There could be value in 12:00 PM Nemo, 1:00 PM Living with the Land, 2:00 PM Spaceship Earth. I waited 45 minutes for Nemo last trip, Living with the Land gets dicey around lunch time, and Spaceship Earth can surge at times.

PorterRedkey

Not necessarily. There could be value in 12:00 PM Nemo, 1:00 PM Living with the Land, 2:00 PM Spaceship Earth. I waited 45 minutes for Nemo last trip, Living with the Land gets dicey around lunch time, and Spaceship Earth can surge at times.
I am curious what the times will be like. Will they give you either really early times or really late times? Will they be spread out throughout the day? - Say Nemo 9:30 - 10:30, LwtL 2:30 - 3:30 and SSE 7:15 - 8:15. All of though's times are usually not busy, but it would be a pain for the guests. In fact, it could even reduce the possible FP's you could get during the day if your last FP wasn't until near the parks closing time.

seabreezept813

This seems to be for people who have no clue how to do Disney.. for instance, my stepdaughter went to MK with her mom. They showed up at noon and only rode two rides (Small World and Mermaid) and only went on Mermaid because someone showed them how to get a Fastpass for it. I felt bad for my stepdaughter as she is used to doing Disney with us-park commando style, but her mom just had no clue. I doubt the mom will ever go back.

disneygeek90

These are such garbage picks (besides maybe Futuristic and Frightful) it's not even funny. I wonder if you "control" the times? The picture posted on the site has them spread out too long. A 5 hour span for 3 FP's. By the time they get to Mad Tea Party at 4pm, lots of other FP's will be gone or much later in the night.

CaptainAmerica

This seems to be for people who have no clue how to do Disney.. for instance, my stepdaughter went to MK with her mom. They showed up at noon and only rode two rides (Small World and Mermaid) and only went on Mermaid because someone showed them how to get a Fastpass for it. I felt bad for my stepdaughter as she is used to doing Disney with us-park commando style, but her mom just had no clue. I doubt the mom will ever go back.
Agree completely. To me, it's akin to the people who say that all there is to at at Walt Disney World is crappy fast food. Then when you ask them where they ate, they say The Lunching Pad, Pizzafari, and Electric Umbrella.

These are such garbage picks (besides maybe Futuristic and Frightful) it's not even funny. I wonder if you "control" the times? The picture posted on the site has them spread out too long. A 5 hour span for 3 FP's. By the time they get to Mad Tea Party at 4pm, lots of other FP's will be gone or much later in the night.
People who buy one-day park tickets a day in advance aren't exactly planners. They likely wouldn't have anything at all if not for this option.

djkidkaz

Fantasyland Classics
it's a small world
Dumbo the Flying Elephant
Mad Tea Party

Haunted Mansion
Tomorrowland Speedway

Pint-Size Adventures
The Barnstormer
Magic Carpets of Aladdin
Pirates of the Caribbean

Whimsical Escapades
Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid
The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh
Monsters, Inc. Laugh Floor

Immersive Explorations
Spaceship Earth
Living with the Land

Delightful Encounters
Turtle Talk with Crush
Journey Into Imagination with Figment

Sensational Stage Shows
Beauty and the Beast - Live on Stage
For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration
Voyage of the Little Mermaid

Movie-Inspired Excitement
Muppet*Vision 3D
Star Tours - The Adventures Continue
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular!

Prehistoric and Whitewater Thrills
DINOSAUR
Kali River Rapids
Primeval Whirl

Wild Performances
Festival of the Lion King
Finding Nemo - The Musical
It's Tough to be a Bug!

Not a single e ticket included in those. Why would anyone want to have their fastpasses chosen with no say in the attractions or times?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom