Tickets plus dining?

mitchs

I hear the only way to get the dining pkg is to purchase your tickets along with your hotel stay. Is this correct? Is there any other way to get the dining package and tickets together without the hotle to save money?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
More accurately, the dining plan requires that you are booked into a Disney on-site resort and purchase at least one one-day base ticket for each member of your party. The plan calculates the number of meals and snacks based on one [TS, CS and snack] per night of your resort stay.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

More accurately, the dining plan requires that you are booked into a Disney on-site resort and purchase at least one one-day base ticket for each member of your party. The plan calculates the number of meals and snacks based on one [TS, CS and snack] per night of your resort stay.

I couldnt have answered this one better myself!!! Belle

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Just as a point of business -- The DDP is designed to get people into the resorts, not to make meals cheaper. Disney has no incentive to give you discounted dining if you are not staying on their property. They make the money off of filling hotel rooms, not off of the Dining Plan.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom