Tickets for playhouse disney?

durangojim

We're going to be at WDW the last week ofr Sept. 07 and made reservatiokns for breakfast with little Einsteins. Is there anyway to guarantee ourselves seats for the playhouse disney show that day like you can with the Fantasmic package? Thanks!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
To my knowledge there is no dinning package to go along with Playhouse Disney. This show happens throughout the day much like Voyage of the little mermaid and Indiana Jones so there is really no problem getting into a show. If you want to get a front row seat you will simply need to arrive to the show a little early.

Upvote 0

disneygal78

That's right. There are no tickets for they Playhouse Disney Show. Just show up a little early just like any other show. They run throughout the day. You go in and sit on the floor. It's a lot of fun for the little ones! Enjoy! :wave:

Upvote 0

durangojim

Original Poster
thanks for the info. I thought that because of the little ones travel time with performances by the doodlebops etc. there might be a package or way to procure tickets earlier.

Upvote 0

disneygal78

We didn't go to the concerts, but I read that you need to go to guest relations right away to get tickets for them. They are free, but you need them to get in. However, just the regular show you don't.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom