Tickets at Work - should I eticket?

I am getting my park passes through my company sponsored tickets at work. I have the option to get an eticket or mailed to me. Has anyone done the eticket option and been able to link the ticket to their MDE right away? The website says it sends you a certificate to redeem at the gate but that doesn’t make sense to me.

I used Tickets at Work and selected an eticket earlier this year. After I purchased I was able to link in MDE and it showed up immediately. I had no problems making FPs 60 days out. I did take the certificate with us to have in case we had issues at the park, but we didn't have any problems.

Upvote 0

Queen of the WDW Scene

In the Parks
No
If you have or will have a magic band by the time you go then choose the eticket option.
If not or if you're like me and prefer a hard ticket then get it mailed to you and link it on MDE.

Upvote 0

Magicmom203

Original Poster
Thanks for the replies. I tried it for one ticket because I am a little nervous. I got the email confirmation and tried to enter it on MDE and it said they are having trouble finding it. Do you think I tried it to soon and should wait a little bit? Also the reservation number is EAWP12345678 did you use the EAWP and the numbers or just the numbers? THANKS AGAIN!

Upvote 0
Mine also had letters and numbers. I believe I used both to link it. I would call Disney if you cannot get it to link. I don't remember how quickly I linked ours but my guess it was soon after I got the confirmation back in March.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom