Tickets Arrive - Family Goes Nuts!!!

RogueHabit

Does anyone else get this when their tickets arrive?

Yesterday a fat envelope arrived from Virgin with the flight tickets, maps, itinary and baggage tags.

If we thought we were in a state of pre-dosney anticipation before, now it is just nuts!!! None of us can talk about anything else except our trip in just under three weeks.

Or is that 20 days?
Or is that 4796 hours?
Or is that 287760 minutes?
Or is that 17265600 seconds?

Well, you get the idea!!!:D

tybroid59

We we were like that about our Halloween tickets so i have no idea what will happen when the real tickets arrive.....................in 116 days .....................:lol:

Upvote 0

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Ratcat
Does anyone else get this when their tickets arrive?

Yesterday a fat envelope arrived from Virgin with the flight tickets, maps, itinary and baggage tags.

Oh yes - its that moment when the dream starts turning into reality.
Its also the moment when you realise that you need to replace the broken suitcase from last time, or you still haven't bought enough pairs of shorts, or you can't find your sunglasses.
Well, you get the idea:sohappy:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Original Poster
Originally posted by Erika
I think we ALL get like this when our tickets arrive!

20 days do go~ Have you started packing yet? :D
My wife put the first things in the suitcase on April 20th!!!!

To be fair, that was he birthday and my mom bought her a new bikini for the upcoming trip.

Since then the case has been in the corner of the bedroom and is already half full.

Upvote 0

disneyfan123

We got our tickets about 2 weeks ago and when they arrived we realised how close our trip was. Now we only have 5 days to go!!!!!!!

I also went and got my Travellers Cheques and Dollars for the trip on Friday. The magic is so close now!!!!

*only 5 days to go*
:sohappy: :hammer: :sohappy: :hammer:

Upvote 0

RogueHabit

Original Poster
19 more days, but this one is half over, so we'll call it 18 days.

Oh, and we're staying at a B&B the night before so that doesn't count, so that's 16 days to go.

Hey! Don't knock my logic, it's my way of coping!:lol:

Upvote 0

Cheryl

:animwink:
Well, for anyone with little kids travelling, I got a "FUN" idea. My 3 year old is always looking for a snack (fruit snack) so over the weekend I bought a box of Mickey Mouse fruit snacks and I'm giving Nicky one bag a day for the next 10 days and then we'll be at Disney....it's kind of his way to start the magic while we're counting the days til we're down there. Just thought I'd share!

Oh and my suitcase has been half-packed since probably March so I'm right along with you guys! I just can't wait to "remember the magic!"

Fully loaded with snack and about 20 rolls of film as well! And the sad thing about it is that I'm probably going to use all those rolls! :D Look, the castle! Look, a CM! Look, TOT! :lol:

10 days to Disney!
Cheryl

Upvote 0

danamarie27

I feel you. I booked in February and got my boarding passes and vouchers like 3 weeks later. I was high on Disney for months...lol ok I sill am... Trip is way off too. I hope you have a great trip and be sure to come back and fill us all in. I can't wait to hear.:)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom