Ticket Upgrade by Phone?

awallaceunc

Is it possible to upgrade a MYW ticket to an Annual Pass over the phone? Or do you have to be at Guest Services in person?

I will be at WDW next week and will be buying a 2 or 3 day MYW ticket. I would very much like to upgrade this ticket to an Annual Pass, but I won't have the money to do that until my next paycheck comes (about five days after I get back from WDW).

I'll still be within 14 days from the first use of my MYW ticket, so I know I can upgrade to an Annual Pass. The only problem is that I will no longer be in WDW; I'll be back home. Can I upgrade my ticket over the phone? Or is that only allowed in person?

-Aaron

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Is it possible to upgrade a MYW ticket to an Annual Pass over the phone? Or do you have to be at Guest Services in person?

I will be at WDW next week and will be buying a 2 or 3 day MYW ticket. I would very much like to upgrade this ticket to an Annual Pass, but I won't have the money to do that until my next paycheck comes (about five days after I get back from WDW).

I'll still be within 14 days from the first use of my MYW ticket, so I know I can upgrade to an Annual Pass. The only problem is that I will no longer be in WDW; I'll be back home. Can I upgrade my ticket over the phone? Or is that only allowed in person?

-Aaron
Sorry, you have to be physically present with the ticket to upgrade.

EDIT: If you have a credit card, you can upgrade and the bill will be payable after that next payday. :shrug:

Upvote 0

CleveRocks

I have no specifics on this, but I've read accounts of a few people who were given instructions to FedEx the tickets to WDW within the 14-day window. Ask about that when you're at WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom