Ticket refund options

draybook

Original Poster
I wasn't sure where to put this, so feel free to move it if needed.

We're set to go next month but we're thinking about just keeping the Boo Bash tickets and trying to get a refund on the park tickets. I know that they normally send it back to the original form of payment, in this case, Disney gift cards. However, we're not so sure that we'll be using them to go to Disney for a while so my question is this. Has anyone had luck with Disney sending the money back in a different manner? I'm not sure how it would work, but we'd like to get the money back instead. Any ideas? If not then we'll just take it on GCs and use them at some later date.

Goodeone

Tickets are generally non-refundable. They will normally tell you instead that you won't post the value of what you paid for those tickets, and you can apply the amount you paid to a future ticket purchase.

draybook

Original Poster
Tickets are generally non-refundable. They will normally tell you instead that you won't post the value of what you paid for those tickets, and you can apply the amount you paid to a future ticket purchase.

We've gotten refunds twice before and both went back to the gift cards we had used. I'm just hoping someone's had luck getting it back viz other currency. If not, no biggie.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom