Ticket Questions

philipneil

I've been getting conflicted answers.

Question 1: Went to WDW in May 2005 with a friend. My friend left with one day left on his MYW PH pass (no expiration). I bought it from him thinking I'd use it in the future. I'm visiting in March and just noticed that his last name is printed on the back of the ticket and can remember that the finger scan was in use at the time of our visit in 2005. Will I not be able to use his ticket because his fingerprints are linked with the ticket?

Question 2: With a three day MYW PH pass with water park option, can one visit the parks for three days and visit a water park on the fourth day?

Thanks for any help on this.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Question 1. You will not be able to use his ticket. Tickets are non transferable.

Question 2. Not sure about this one. If someone does not have an answer for you send a PM to JPVonDrake. He will be able to give you the official word on the matter.

Upvote 0

Enderikari

I've been getting conflicted answers.

Question 1: Went to WDW in May 2005 with a friend. My friend left with one day left on his MYW PH pass (no expiration). I bought it from him thinking I'd use it in the future. I'm visiting in March and just noticed that his last name is printed on the back of the ticket and can remember that the finger scan was in use at the time of our visit in 2005. Will I not be able to use his ticket because his fingerprints are linked with the ticket?

Question 2: With a three day MYW PH pass with water park option, can one visit the parks for three days and visit a water park on the fourth day?

Thanks for any help on this.

Here are the answers..

1: Your friend actually committed a misdemeanor, selling you a ticket which you legally cannot use... All "special event" tickets sold in the state of Florida are, by law, non-transferable. Disney's tickets are no different... Biometric data (which helps enforce the rules, but is not when it first started) is attached to the ticket information and could very well stop your entrance into the park.

2:You have 14 days from a tickets first usage to use all the entitlements on your ticket. So you can go to the Disney parks on three days, and still use the remaining entitlements on your ticket (the three Water Park Fun and More Options) before the ticket expires, 14 days from when you first use it

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

1. No you will not, as Master Yoda said tickets are non-transferrable. I would definitely get my money back from my friend. The good news HE can use it again on his next trip.
2. Yes you can use all of your entitlements on different days if you wish as Enderikari said.
Have a great time! Belle

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom