Ticket Question

arich35

If I buy tickets for someone as a gift do they need to be linked to my family and friends for me to assign the tickets or will there be some sort of confirmation number that I give them so they can link the tickets to their own accounts?

Rob562

If I buy tickets for someone as a gift do they need to be linked to my family and friends for me to assign the tickets or will there be some sort of confirmation number that I give them so they can link the tickets to their own accounts?

Where are you buying the tickets?

If it's directly from Disney, there's an option during checkout to say "this is a gift". You just have to enter the recipient's name. They'll email you a confirmation that you can forward on the recipient. It says they'll have to go to Will Call, but the email will have the code to link to their MDE account.
While the default option is Will Call, there's a link that gives "more delivery options". Those options they'll mail you a physical card that you can then give to the gift recipient. Standard US Mail option is free. The gift recipient can then use the number on the card to link to their MDE account. (And if they don't have a MagicBand, they can use the card to tap into the readers in the parks)

And if you're buying from an authorized ticket reseller, most will offer the option to get physical tickets in the mail.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom